Why did you choose your avatar...?

So...title says it all really! Why/How did you choose your avatar picture?

I'm a member on a fair few forums, with 2 having over 2000+ posts, including Modding one, but I've never, ever had an avatar. Any suggestions?

I've just never seen anything that was like, yes, that's me, mainly because I can't draw for toffee...so yeah.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's a self portrait, at first I bought some Series 7 brushes, but then I found that it was way more fun to paint my models with my hands.. I mean paws.

But don't underestimate my endangered child-like, cuddly exterior - anger me and I'll bite your face off, chew your bones like bamboo and do a hand - paw dammit - painting with your blood.

Have a nice day now :D

Mine's a self portrait, at first I bought some Series 7 brushes, but then I found that it was way more fun to paint my models with my hands.. I mean paws.

But don't underestimate my endangered child-like, cuddly exterior - anger me and I'll bite your face off, chew your bones like bamboo and do a hand - paw dammit - painting with your blood.

Have a nice day now :D

Related to sketch by any chance

@Karn - Contrary to 'popular belief' (Ahem..). My username has nothing to do with the rocky movies, in fact, I've never even seen any of them. Rocky was the name of my pet when I first made the username when I was...10? And it's stuck ever since, so I made it pre-knowing about rocky, and still have never watched them...

So the general idea for getting an avatar is wait to get jumped in a dark alley by Eric...?

Edited by ukrocky