Waldo's Weekly - Legend Has It

Kyle

That explains those similar looking sculpts in the GenCon pictures. 

I like the idea of these. I'm not sure I have the time to paint up the larger display pieces, but I'm very happy to guess who will eb chosen and what moments they might have chosen. 

Is there a Story inside about the moment or do we just have to guess what is happening? 

I'm intrigued, though not a good enough painter to have a display piece. Can't wait to see what other models they come out with.

I'm curious how the whole 'Some (but not all) Iconic boxes will also include a playable version of that character that is fully compatible with Malifaux Third Edition." means in practice? Are they marked as containing them or is it a random thing?

ok, so nathan came into the discord to give us a hint as to who she is, the box is named "the path not taken"
so.

(and this wasnt my suggestion originally twas fluff)
current theory is that thats justice if she went full resser.
or more likely, justice if she lost vs nico, whether resurrected or possessed

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm curious how the whole 'Some (but not all) Iconic boxes will also include a playable version of that character that is fully compatible with Malifaux Third Edition." means in practice? Are they marked as containing them or is it a random thing?

I assume it's that some of the subject matter won't have a smaller model. Every sonnia one will have the little sonnia, but the Marcus one may not have one for example. 

59 minutes ago, Adran said:

I assume it's that some of the subject matter won't have a smaller model. Every sonnia one will have the little sonnia, but the Marcus one may not have one for example. 

Ah! That makes more sense. Stop making sense! 

It's been a long couple of weeks..... Brain no worky good right now....

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, fire5tone said:

ok, so nathan came into the discord to give us a hint as to who she is, the box is named "the path not taken"
so.

(and this wasnt my suggestion originally twas fluff)
current theory is that thats justice if she went full resser.
or more likely, justice if she lost vs nico, whether resurrected or possessed

Eh, what about a female version of Yan Lo that chose to thread Another Path? :P