Box set Speculation

AverageGatsby

2 hours ago, Sanik said:

It says March 26...but it won't happen will it

Since its not on the official Wyrd release schedule yet (either the upcoming page or in the latest newsletter), then I would be confident that it won't be out in March, and looking at the page you linked they say the date is an estimate and subject to change.

I find that a lot of these pre-order sites don't bother to update their release dates even when they have been told about delays, so you just have to accept that the date written may not be the date they get it to send on. 

• Agree 1

I just saw these pre orders on wayland :

The damned

Austera and Twigge

While the release date is not guaranteed as we've seen delays a few times, at least we know those 2 will each have their own separate box.
If I'm not mistaken it leaves us with the moorwraiths and the grave goo for the seeker keyword. I wouldn't be surprised if they are together in the same box (though I was surprised that Austera & Twigge would have their own box, so maybe the grave goo will have a separate box as well)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

FYI the upcoming page got updated with the May releases.
It shows (some of which we already knew, but it's nice to have some sort of confirmation) :

• The explorer's society starter box
  • Maxine's box (Maxine, Orville, Kiya, machinists)
  • Jedza's box (Jedza, Sophie, Mikhail, lamplighters)
  • Fools' gold (rough riders, cryptologists)
  • The damned
  • Austera & Twigge
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw new boxes pre-order appear on Wayland (but without art so not sure what is in there) :

• Here Lies... : maybe the grave goo + moorwraiths?
  • Hush : I would be surprised if the archivist isn't in it, but I haven't seen Cadmus' box appear in pre-orders. would be weird to have it released because its core box. Also, who who he be packaged with?
  • Turning Tides : should be EVS. I would guess at least Harata Ngaatoro and TideCaller in there
  • Off the Deep End : I would expect EVS too. with bebe & Calypso. Harpooner could be in either box

'Hush' sounds very much like it might have Eyes and Ears in it. And since you can bring five of them, those plus the Archivist feels reasonable.

And the Dark Dealings box for Honeypot got released before the Lynch Core Box too. But it admittedly didn't have any new models in it. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Maogrim said:

'Hush' sounds very much like it might have Eyes and Ears in it. And since you can bring five of them, those plus the Archivist feels reasonable.

Ha ha, I now love the idea that human chatter gives Nexus a headache, so she just goes round enslaving people to get them to be quiet

4 hours ago, MajorUndead said:

I just saw new boxes pre-order appear on Wayland (but without art so not sure what is in there) :

• Here Lies... : maybe the grave goo + moorwraiths?
  • Hush : I would be surprised if the archivist isn't in it, but I haven't seen Cadmus' box appear in pre-orders. would be weird to have it released because its core box. Also, who who he be packaged with?
  • Turning Tides : should be EVS. I would guess at least Harata Ngaatoro and TideCaller in there
  • Off the Deep End : I would expect EVS too. with bebe & Calypso. Harpooner could be in either box

1 Harpooner will be in each box. That way Apex has to buy 2 EVS boxes!

• Haha 2