Masters 2020/Enforcers Assemble/League of Henchman - 18/19 Jan - Battlefield Hobbies

Oz - Rampage Games

Hello All,

As discussed at Nationals the Masters event will be returning to Battlefield Hobbies in 2020 at their new venue. 

The weekend has been prebooked, so you should be able to book accomodation without issue. 

Attached is the rough outline of the events, please be aware that these are draft and are subject to change but are largely based off the success of last year.

Should anyone have any questions, please feel free to contact me and i will address them. 

Saturday Best Painted is Enforcer

Sunday Best Painted is a Henchman

Sorry error in rulespack

Oz

Enforcers Assemble:

1. Rob Hallam

2. Greg Piloswiz

3. Luke Athiko

4. Luke Cocksedge

5. Anthony Dudden

6. Maria Wieland

7. AJ Barr

8. Gary McGuiness

9. Gordon Barlow

10. Steve Thomson

11. Stef McGlen

12. Luke Withrow

13. Craig Woods

14. Richard Matthews

15. Karl McConnell

16. Jon Curtis

17. Andy Bradshaw

18. Alison Whitfield

19. Tobias Dracup

Sunday.

1. Rob Hallam

2. Greg Piloswiz

3. Luke Athiko

4. Luke Cocksedge

5. Anthony Dudden

6. Maria Wieland

7. AJ Barr

8. Gary McGuiness

9. Steve Thomson

10. Stef McGlen

11. Luke Withrow

12. Craig Woods

13. Richard Matthews

14. Karl McConnell

15. Jon Curtis

16. Andy Bradshaw

17. Alison Whitfield

18. Tobias Dracup

Enforcers Assemble Rulespack.docx League of Extraordinary Henchman RulesPack.docx Masters Rulespack.docx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, Bzerk_Rampage said:

Two additional notices.

1. Both events are now live on Bag O Tools. PreReg for a bonus swag item

2. There is a meal being arranged for Saturday Night at Harpool Beefeater out by the Premier Inn where a few people are staying

EDIT: Plan has now changed! That restaurant has now been closed for the weekend to undergo emergency maintenance. 

We have now moved hotels to Premire Inn Northampton South, Wootton and booked a table at the Beefeater there instead. 8pm, Saturday 18th. Any questions please message me.

Nothampton West Harpoole Hotel should have contacted you if you're staying there about relocating you, if you want to move hotel and haven't been contacted yet please call Northampton West Harpoole hotel to request the change and ask for/speak to Jordan. 
Emma

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 12:43 PM, RainbowCake said:

I've posted in the Facebook event for anyone wanting to attend the meal. If you've already told me, don't worry about posting again but if you fancy going let me know so I can make sure there are enough seats. :)

Emma

I’d like to join. And I assume so will Ollie since I provide his mode of transport. 

• Thanks 1