Mr, Mrs, Alts ...

well i have a few and some of them could be funny for the wrong reason

1 how Nicodem dies can make a lore reason why he would get a new body chosen by his pretty abused stodge Mortimer which i dont know about you but after the 3rd or 4th spleen i had to rip out i might be bitter and i know of his alt of Amelia Bathory but this could make her more cannon think of a belle body with the clothing style of the great villain Nicodem with a soul stone popping out the chest 

2 lady J main reason is 3e her is getting based by a lot of people but i had this feeling they might make an alt either way for her later in the year which could be a very marketable idea. writers note i greatly dislike her for what she is but i can see the logic here

3 mature nephilim would be nice to see this with nekema as a master and the growth thing going on

4 sandeep could see a neet  gender and regional swap from India to Egypt (kinda want some Egyptian models)   

5 i know this would be bad but make nellie into a mix of Alex johns and John Jonah Jameson, Jr. wanting to defend the Silurid from turning gay and wanting pictures of widow weaver makes me giggle also a FIELD REPORTERS would be nice

6 Seamus and Molly why not have a reverse harm also saw a nice joker and harlequin gender swap and made me think of them 

(i know it was to be only 1 model but i have dreams)

• 2 weeks later...

As there's no "Mr" models really, I've just thought of one I think would be good...

Mr Ery. The concept being Baby Kade's link with Teddy (so in twistedland, Miss Ery). The pose/character idea being a take on "Psycho" with Kade grown up and dressed in "Mother's" clothes (Pandora's...?), see attached photo for pose, instead of a wig, keeping a bald/shaved head to keep it Kade. That face would make it. 46cfd5682db98d0fe0338e3e6ce352d390af9710_hq.thumb.jpg.48bfd865957933eb3ff78fd8c3fe3ef1.jpg

Molly in full reporter gear, ready to break the big story, one of those hats with a "press" sign perched atop her foofy pigtails. Necrotic Machine is an automated photographer mech.

Sonnia as she currently stands in the lore, finally unmasked and with short hair.

On that thought, it might be a nice direction to think about more of the masters who aren't getting redone boxes, but who have either changed significantly gameplay-wise or storywise. Like you did with Alt Reva, introducing the fire element that now characterizes her 3E theme. Kaeris as the full-on leader of the Arcanists (she is, right?), while McCabe might have shifted his look to something more frontiersey, as he's transitioned from the Guild to the Explorer's Society. Ironsides as the new head of M&SU, like this:

Shenlong and crew redone as homages to various kung-fu movies (Drunken Master, Enter the Dragon...)

Mah Tucket as a chef.

Zipp in a fully mechanized Iron Skeeter suit -- like a tiny Iron Man, but with Skeeter wings. On a related note, Von Schill as a steampunk War Machine, with all sorts of guns and missiles attached to his armor.

Philip and the Nanny as the Headless Horseman (somehow).

A female Sebastian to complement Dr. Dufresne and Rowan Nilsson.

Asura Roten as a full-on necromancer, calling a zombie out of the ground, with some badass necromantic effects.

Brewmaster as Dewmaster (Mountain Dew sponsorship pending).

Miss Pell, alt Sandeep (or another male spellcasting character).

Miss Guided, alt Pathfinder

Miss Direct, alt Midnight Stalker

Miss Creant, alt Seamus (I guess we can forget about this one now! :D )

I can't think of a name, but a female Ferdinand Vogel that transforms into a werecat.

Pand(or)a, a fluffy panda wearing Pandora's clothes.

Miss Siles, an alt Katanaka Sniper but with a rocket launcher. Some gender-swapping in the Ten Thunders would be great, in general. Lots of the minions are all guys. Archers, Brothers, all the Monks, Samurai, even all the Oni minions. Miss Shapen could be a Jorogumo.

Another alt Ototo called Ohoho (or even Ho Ho Ho), and he's dressed as Santa, for a special Christmas release.

I love the alt masters who add totally new characters into the lore, but it's hard to come up with those without knowing more about the characters you have. Maybe some alt masters who are TOS or TTB characters?

• Like 1

An alternative Killjoy would be awesome. Something to fit more his new "Fae"/Fairy theme. I'll try to come back with a name, but for now, Miss Joy could make the trick :P

Some alternative Piglets and Warpigs to fit the Ulix Nightmare edition in the same way that "Hamelin" has her cats.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, ShinChan said:

An alternative Killjoy would be awesome. Something to fit more his new "Fae"/Fairy theme. I'll try to come back with a name, but for now, Miss Joy could make the trick :P

Some alternative Piglets and Warpigs to fit the Ulix Nightmare edition in the same way that "Hamelin" has her cats.

A fae Killjoy has to be Miss Chievous! Fairies are so tricksy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Something like a visual of Pleasebottom, Moth, Cobweb and Mustardseed, the Fae of Titania's Court, who attend on Bottom and such, like in this pic (sorry for the horrible quality, compressing down to under 10kb was hard, EDIT, No pic, I've hit attachment limit and can't delete them). All plants and butterflies and animals of the forest and underbrush. 

Mr. E would be very cool for someone. Someone proper shady, surreptitious and clandestine in purpose...