Black Friday Newsletter

Lucidicide

13 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Yes, they are a little more brittle

Is it something you have to be constantly cognizant of after they're built, or is it just something you have to really worry about while building?  Like, if I were to use a shoebox for transport (don't judge me) would it be probably break, or would it be more likely to hold?  Is there any flexibility to the material at all?

I assume that the "dayglow" material is the same basic material as is used in the regular plastic line?  What does "dayglow" mean; does the material have any special properties beyond its color?

Thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate it! 

I was hoping to pick up Reva and Nightmare Tara, but this paycheck was a little smaller than hoped for and after some FLGS commitments there just wasn't the cash to spare. Ah, well. There's always the Easter sale.

1 hour ago, MALIFAUX said:

Is it something you have to be constantly cognizant of after they're built, or is it just something you have to really worry about while building?  Like, if I were to use a shoebox for transport (don't judge me) would it be probably break, or would it be more likely to hold?  Is there any flexibility to the material at all?

They definitely won't like getting banged around too much, but if you have some kind of foam or padding in the shoebox you should be OK. But picking up a case of foam trays isn't that expensive next to the cost of the models and is very much worth the investment. Even if you don't want the official Malifaux branded case, you can get a Battlefoam case or the like for a reasonable cost and it will serve you excellently.

12 hours ago, MALIFAUX said:

I assume that the "dayglow" material is the same basic material as is used in the regular plastic line?  What does "dayglow" mean; does the material have any special properties beyond its color?

Thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate it! 

'Dayglow' is just a reference to the color, not the material, as far as I can tell.  I've got the fluorescent green Pandora box, and a pink Malifaux Child, and they seem to the same as the regular plastic except in color.

It may be too late to point this out, but I just found it after waxing and waning about buying more stuff. 

Alt "gun kiss" Perdita does not show up in the Black Friday section of the store. She's only present in the Guild section. 

Unless I'm blind...that's a whoopsey. Haven't checked other sections yet but I will now. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

It may be too late to point this out, but I just found it after waxing and waning about buying more stuff. 

Alt "gun kiss" Perdita does not show up in the Black Friday section of the store. She's only present in the Guild section. 

Unless I'm blind...that's a whoopsey. Haven't checked other sections yet but I will now. 

She doesn't, if you go to the black friday tab and use the tag dropdown and select guild, she isn't there.

8 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

She doesn't, if you go to the black friday tab and use the tag dropdown and select guild, she isn't there.

But if you go to the regular tab and select Malifaux 2e then select Guild she does :(.....I just put in a big order and missed it...but don't want to have to pay the shipping for a single model as a new order

On 11/24/2016 at 9:33 AM, Burnin' Coal said:

Hoping for a peaceful resolution for you....I am fortunate to have had my girlfriend ask "did you get everything you wanted ?" and be happy for me when I said "yes".....however with so many great prerelease and LE models on sale "everything" turned out to be....errm....kid let loose in a toy store - level *no adults in sight*

I feel ya. I actually bought my GF some stuff too! :) Shes been dying for Reva

• Like 1

On 24/11/2016 at 10:33 PM, Cinnamon Bear said:

Oh god I'm in trouble now. I came home and got an earful :(

Edit: I don't know if its too late, but I sent a message via Contact Us to see if something could be done to cancel the order or let me place a different, smaller order so that I'm not murdered in my sleep tonight.

That's why you never tell the missus... :D

I'm a true 10T ninja!

Has anyone been notified of shipment for the Black Friday sales? I made a purchase about 1am CST on Friday (Thursday evening) and still no confirmation of shipping or tracking number.

The FAQ on the website says 3-5 business days to prep products for shipping from the warehouse. Tomorrow will be 5 days so I'm not expecting anything until then, however I was hoping they'd be quicker to fill orders due to the sale. :(