July 25th - Trapper (TTB)

Lucidicide

12 hours ago, Wakshaani said:

Wonder if there'll be any copies of the book ready for GenCon? Not that I'll be there, but....

Yup!  It'll be on our webstore during GenCon as well, so you can order it even if you're not planning on being at GenCon.

Will we see anything else about whats in the book before GenCon? Like if there are any significant rules options (like skill triggers from Into the Steam, expanded disease/poison mechanics in Under Quarantine)?

While I'm still indecisive about models I'm mulling over just ordering some books.

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Will we see anything else about whats in the book before GenCon? Like if there are any significant rules options (like skill triggers from Into the Steam, expanded disease/poison mechanics in Under Quarantine)?

While I'm still indecisive about models I'm mulling over just ordering some books.

It's got fluff on the Bayou and the Gremlins that live there, as well as a few special locations (Kythera, the Red Cage, Zoraida's shack, etc.), rules for playing Gremlin characters, new Pursuits, Talents, and Magia, Gremlin equipment and items, mushroom rules, a new mushroom-related disease, and the return of Emeline Bellerose as she travels into the Bayou to document a bunch of its native inhabitants. The book closes out with a piece about Fingers that goes into much greater depth about his background and gives his TTB stats.

All in all, it's a great book if you're interested in using Gremlins in your game - either as protagonists or antagonists - or if you ever plan on having Fated travel into the swamp.

• Like 2