GenCon Newsletter

Lucidicide

I would bet that if the limited edition model is in fact out of stock then it will be sent later once they get resupplied. Wyrd is pretty good about that sort of thing.

I hope so. Miss Fire was there in my shopping cart one minute. And as I filled in my adress and wanted to confirm the order she was deleted out. There was a notice. Sorry this Item is out of stock, or something like that.

I thought the order notice said they would be at GenCon until the 10th... so I'm not expecting any orders any time soon.  And... can't a guy go up to a nice, dark air conditioned room and sit down to relax with the forums a bit?

Edit: Here's the relevant bit in the Cart
"The warehouse is closed until the 10th August, please leave time for your order to arrive. We do not calculate, and are not responsible for, any customs fees or local taxes. Please be aware that your order may be subject to these, depending on your local laws."

14 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

<_< What are you doing in the stock room when you are supposed to be @ gencon and if you are in the stock room why are you reading forums when you could be packing!

Maybe they know how many they had, somebody took the pc onto the forums and their program for mainting the shop and entered some magic numbers here and there ;p

1 hour ago, Ceodoc said:

<_< What are you doing in the stock room when you are supposed to be @ gencon and if you are in the stock room why are you reading forums when you could be packing!

Likely adjusted the stock numbers remotely from GenCon. By the way love the look of the booth that Eric posted on his twitter. Any chance of getting a front view of Teddy?

Man I wish I was there, my daughter is even offering to pay for gas, admission, and a hotel room if we make the drive. Tempted to take her up on it...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Still not getting it? Mysterious Emmisary is a Neverborn model.

Oh. There was a misspelling. If you narrow down the search for the new stuff, you will notice there is a Neverborn and Neverbon search options. If you click Neverbon, it will be the Mysterious Emissary. I was just making a crack at the misspelling because I found it a little funny. Especially since it was the Mysterious Emissary (what's the mystery behind the Neverbon).

Admittedly, less funny after having to post about it three times.

10 hours ago, Manic Mouse said:

Queen Returns box sold out :(

Oh no! Thought I would have time until today afternoon....what a pity! :(

7 hours ago, dancater said:

Keep an eye out they have restocked before during events.

Hope you are right! Otherwise I would save my money and who wants that???! :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Omenbringer said:

Don't know if they will restock these in the near future, the Ripples of Fate crew boxes are pre-releases that haven't hit the online store advanced orders yet. Might see them again during Black Friday though.

I hope also for the odd prerelease of some minion boxes. Need those Gremlin Oni and Werepigs :3.

Yes, I am that greedy, thinking of Black Friday in advance...