July 18th - New Crews

Lucidicide

6 hours ago, Pip said:

I think when you compare Parker's crew, which seem to be Bandits, then I imagine that from a modelling perspective, you don't have the same degree of freedom in terms of design that say the Neverborn or 10T box has. Personally, I really like the Box. I also think that Mad Dog is my favourite model in the box. I really like the female Bandito's as well but agree that the male Bandito's pose is a bit weird. Doc looks hilarious and Parker looks like an absolute boss!

What would've you like to have seen as alternatives to Mad Dog? Also, I'm not seeing what's wrong with his neck...

Cheers,

Pip.

Just check how long his neck is. Looks unnatural to me. Also his head looks like is too big - I hope it is just the render and the actual model will not have this scale issue.

As for Parker looking like a boss - please tell it to original, metal Perdita :)

I'm hoping the news letter comes out in next couple of hours as I'm about to go on hols until 31st with no access to emails.... On the other hand, if I don't see what is available at GenCon, I might be a bit more frugal with holiday spending in the knowledge that Wyrd will take it all from me on my return, not knowing how much...

3 minutes ago, JudgeDread said:

this MAY be getting ahead of myself, but any whisper or word on when the new masters are going to be on the main website with the little tactica section etc? 

Good question! Point for you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rikk said:

I'm hoping the news letter comes out in next couple of hours as I'm about to go on hols until 31st with no access to emails....

I'll be in a similar situation, I'm on a family road trip during GenCon, going to be relying on an old cell phone's internet abilities for buying stuff xD

17 hours ago, daniello_s said:

As an Outcast player I'm a bit unpleased (disappointed would be to strong word here) with Parker's crew. I like two Bandido girls. Doc is ok. Parker is not inspiring in my opinion. Male Bandido has a weird pose. But the worst is Mad Dog - what happened to his neck and head??? 

As noted earlier in the thread, it's just a weird angle on the render is all.

He looks pretty good!

Mad Dog.jpg

333Magnificent-Seven-500x322.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Mason said:

He looks pretty good!

He sure does, quite like that pose, and there really isn't any long neckline at all. Great stuff.

32 minutes ago, retnab said:

I'll be in a similar situation, I'm on a family road trip during GenCon, going to be relying on an old cell phone's internet abilities for buying stuff xD

I'll be in a remote part of Scotland where there is no internet or mobile phone signal....on the plus side, there will be no Pokemon....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mason said:

He looks pretty good!

Mad Dog.jpg

Interesting. It looks like the render and model wasn't made from the same 3d-model. The top of the cloak around the neck bulges out like a funnel in the render, on the model it just stops.