New 10Thunders Master wave 4

Bumpasses

55 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

I speculate they will be made of plastic, have a base between 30 and 50mm wide, and will have a totem. :)

But I am very excited to see the art/card/render!

Lies!  All Lies!

the bases will be exactly 38.75mm, the material will be stone and their is no totem (or spoon!)

But yeah, seriously, please vote... I really don't want to have kill someone to see this artwork...

What hanging subtypes are there in the faction? I hate hanging subtypes , it is future proofing but still till something interacts it is needless complexity and can get confusing for some.

Person: "so what is an ice gamin?"

Me: "it is a gamin subtype with frozen heart."

Person: "what does the gamin subtype do?"

Me: "nothing unless something has an effect on it."

Person: "what can effect a gamin subtype?"

Me: "currently nothing."

Person: "why is it there?"

Me: "for the future and do not ask me when because I do not know."

I like hanging subtypes. Its a nice feel that they have larger plans for the game. Just because I can't use it now, doesn't mean that at some point, they will release a model, and suddenly, all those old models get a new lease of life. 

What I would like is some TT models that are of the Infiltration types, so they can go out to the other factions. I don't think 4 of the masters can take any pure TT models in their non tt faction, which might fit the story, but is a little less interesting from the other side 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 11:07 AM, Adran said:

I like hanging subtypes. Its a nice feel that they have larger plans for the game. Just because I can't use it now, doesn't mean that at some point, they will release a model, and suddenly, all those old models get a new lease of life. 

What I would like is some TT models that are of the Infiltration types, so they can go out to the other factions. I don't think 4 of the masters can take any pure TT models in their non tt faction, which might fit the story, but is a little less interesting from the other side 

Totally agree here.

Yeah, I can't WAIT to see some new 10T renders. *fiend fiend fiend fiend*

On 5/17/2016 at 8:53 AM, valhallan42nd said:

I speculate they will be made of plastic, have a base between 30 and 50mm wide, and will have a totem. :)

But I am very excited to see the art/card/render!

Well, look who's been hanging out with @Aaron for too long.

13 hours ago, Skitt_Happens said:

Come on 10T Brothers and Sisters! Get your votes in on the Monday preview forum - we are all desperate to see out newest recruit, right?

Well, on the plus side, we won!

On the negative... we still have to wait 2(+?) days to see the rewards of our efforts :(

I just want to see pretty pictures, is that so much to ask :mellow:

The real question is, who do we vote for next?

Theoretically, if we all vote for any faction but the Arcanist, we could make them reveal last.  That'll show them for winning Nytherea :P

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tawg said:

The real question is, who do we vote for next?

Theoretically, if we all vote for any faction but the Arcanist, we could make them reveal last.  That'll show them for winning Nytherea :P

Actually, Guild won Nythera in the end. But I dislike both Arcanists and Guild nonetheless :P
I'd say we vote for Outcasts, I want to see the Gunman revealed next.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Actually, Guild won Nythera in the end. But I dislike both Arcanists and Guild nonetheless :P
I'd say we vote for Outcasts, I want to see the Gunman revealed next.

We could also punish everyone who voted for other factions and instead vote for gremlins seeing as how we all already know what he'll look like.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OneLittleThunder said:

Here's hoping she's got the ability to do a little summoning of those Oni...we could use a proper summoner in the faction.

Not crazy about the art, but am looking forward to seeing what she does.

From the wording of the preview text it sounds that she might have exactly this ability - summoning other Oni. Also Nathan mentioned that we have only seen 'one side' of her - i.e. she might be like the traditional Futakuchi-onna (with a biting mouth behind the wriggling hair..)