Your Malifaux plans, projects etc.

Just wonder what are your nearest plans or projects you are about to start and consider to start?

Mine are:

1. Current projects:

- project Tara - having done painting Tara's crew and her supporting models, I'm planning to play extensively this crew for next couple of weeks including nearest tournament on July.

- project Jack Daw - on-going project

I'm currently waiting for all necessary models to arrive to my doorstep so I can prepare them and start the paint job. I'll try to have it complete till end of July and after that I'll play Tara and Jack till mid autumn.

2. Plans for nearest (hopefully) future:

- project 'Four Horsemen' - when all plastic Horsemen hit the shelves I'm planning to get them and have a lot of fun with them and Levy. That will also require getting Hodgepodge Emissary (see below)

- get Hodgepodge Emissary - it will bring a new experience to all my crews

- get Scion of the Void - Tara needs a dedicated Henchman after all :D

Currently:

The MS&U - starting with Toni Ironsides I want all the MS&U and Foundry masters (eventually I want all Arcanists) and a variety of supporting models. I have Toni's box built and a Rail Golem to build.

Lilith, Mistress of Malifaux - my Lilith project which is avoiding the majority of the nephilim models - based around Lilith's movement and terrain manipulation

Well at the moment I've just started working on Ten Thunders, or more specifically...

Mei Feng:

For now I'm gathering the troops and seeing what extra models I need to paint up for her. I've got most of what should go with her, but I do need some Komainu and a High River Monk (I want to see how the Burning synergy works out with him). I've got a suitable Bushido proxy for the latter but I'm still thinking about options for the latter... preferably from the bits I already have!

I was also about to start making some proxy Clockwork traps for Mei, until I realised that they aren't constructs. Damn. :(

Shen Long:

I'm partway through painting a proxy crew for these guys, once again using models from the Bushido range. It's going well enough but I'm still not sure about an overall theme for them. Right now it's all serious Black & White, but I'm thinking I might add...something...to make them stand out. 

Also on the Backburner are some more Voodoo Gremlins to expand my Bayou Mcmourning crew into a full Gremlin faction. Right now that means painting up Burt and Gracie (the only models I have on hand and undercoated), but I'll be grabbing some more Gremlin plastics to work on come Gencon. ;)

Buy all the Guild! Hoffman, Ryle and Peacekeeper are pre-ordered and bases are prepped.

Finish painting of all the Guild I have. I'm terrible that way. I start a mini, then stop half way through. All my minis are half-finished.

I too am on Project Ironsides. Got some arcanists as  a hangover from M1E so going to be having a small force sorted for a tournament in August. 

Still working on painting all the Resurrectionists I own. I am at 89% complete with just 2 Ashigaru, Carrion Effigy,  Dead Doxy No. 2, Canine Remains No.3, Nurse No.2,  Flesh Construct No. 4, and Nico's Vutlure left from all the Masters in the Faction. Victory is so near!

Currently re-basing all my Resser models as I decided I like the snow theme I've done for my Guild more!  I have two more stages of that to do on them all.  I'm also painting everybody's favourite fatty the Executioner.  Not sure how much I'll use him but I really like the models.

Next up is going to be painting things that I need for a tournament in July.  Namely Izamu; 2 x Flesh Constructs, some Canine Remains, 3 x Crooligans, Necrotic Machine and maybe Phillip and Nanny.

I'm stuck on how to base Lilith as well :P

I'd take Troglodyte bases from Micro Art.

I have an image in mind with how I want to base the crew, just need to build the corresponding display/game board that goes with it. The idea is an New Mexico Ghost town look but need to think of the hazardous terrain that I can build on the board before I go much further 

As far as major projects go - I have a total list of 8 major ideas spread over 3 games systems and I try to do 2 major projects a year + as many crews as possible during the year to break up the big ones.

As far as Malifaux goes - I'm finishing off Outcasts and have already started on Arcanists and Gremlins - that way I will be able to play the only three factions worth playing in Malifaux. B)

Well - ressers easily have the largest cool factor in the game - I guess I'm somewhat interested in all factions so long as its not 10T or guild. ;)

I'm only really interested in Ramos, Colette and, well - evey gremlin master. All of them.

The big projects are always a secret til I'm finished. I've been thinking of starting up a public facebook page for my new projects. Whenever I get around to giving enough of a shit to do that, anyway.

Near future

Now that I've assembled and painted and played with most of my TT, I'd like to switch focus a bit and paint and play some Guild. Hoffman crew is primed and ready for the painting queue, with Rail Golem and a Gaimin already painted from my Mei Feng crew. I have kind of a decent Guild base with 2 painted Riflemen, Pathfinder+traps, fully painted McCabe crew, and Dashel, but I need some additional stuff to flesh out McCabe and Hoffman. I'm probably going to paint the following in the near future:

-Hoffman crew

-Hank

-Joss

-Guild Lawyers (2)

-The Judge

-Death Marshals (3)

-Witchling Stalkers (3)

Lucius/LJ and their totems are also available if I want to add them on soon. Ryle is also on preorder.

Farther future

Once we see some more TT crew boxes and wave 2/3 models, I'll probably swing back to TT. The only released TT masters I haven't painted are Yan Lo (Ashigaru already painted for Toshiro fun) and Jacob (Illuminated painted for McCabe fun). I'll probably get them painted up to play with the new TT models. Really looking forward to the Shadowy Emissary and Lust.

Immediate goals:

Paint the balance of needed models for Gen on (2 moon shinobi, 3 piglets, 2 stuffed piglets, Trixie conversion)

Mid-range:

- Acquire/paint Wong box

- start building gremlin terrain set/2nd super secret terrain set

- start filming battle reports/launch podcast.

Long term:

- finish painting gremlins and neverborn.

- start working through the balance of my unpainted plastics. ....

Short term (In the next two weeks, before our local league completes):

-Finish painting Dreamer box set (3 Alps, 2 Daydreams, Chompy to be done)

-Finish painting Teddy

-Finish painting a Terror Tot.

-Assemble and paint Lelu.

Long term:

-Paint Lynch box set and Beckoners

-Paint Lilith box set.

Trying to finish at least 2 out of 3 factions I still have on my desk, meaning at least 11 models, before gencon so I can get Cooper without guilt and then jump straight into neverborn. Had me eyes on those for some time. Starting with Lucius (Mostly to complement my guild) and Zoraida (so there will be an excuse to hop to gremlins afterwards :P).