Tales of Malifaux Podcast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To find out what happens at the end of The Coming Storm, listen to the next two episodes!

Episode 121: http://www.breachsidebroadcast.com/e/tales-of-malifaux-121/

Episode 122: http://www.breachsidebroadcast.com/e/tales-of-malifaux-122/

The latest episode of Tales of Malifaux is a real treat. We’re diving into the very first Malifaux Third Edition story!

In part one of Ashes, Ashes, They All Fall Down, find out how Lucius intends on weaving a new web of influence inside the Guild with the newest Governor-General. 

Episode 123: http://www.breachsidebroadcast.com/e/tales-of-malifaux-123/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Brimfrost said:

So what happened to the Ian Travis Tales from Malifaux segments on the Breachside Broadcast?

They aren't gone. We're just taking a break from Tales of Malifaux while we release classic Chronicles podcast episodes. Tales of Malifaux will be back in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 12:13 PM, Kyle said:

They aren't gone. We're just taking a break from Tales of Malifaux while we release classic Chronicles podcast episodes. Tales of Malifaux will be back in the future. 

Excellent.

As I mentioned on another thread here, the Lucius story from the most recent Guild book confused me deeply when it turned up in Tales of Malifaux:  I was convinced that I had heard it before - rather than I had read it...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, LokiAuel said:

I want to know where I can read the text of these stories

Sorry I was confused by my quote being translated. 

These stories were published in the malifaux rulebooks dating back to the first edition. I think Drive thru still sells the electronic copies of these books, but I haven't checked. There have been times they have had sales on bulk buying older edition books I think ( I don't buy electronic books, so I'm only going on  memory) but I have no idea if that is still likely to happen

I think there were 4 books from First edition and 5 books from Second edition. (I can't remember the names well enough to make sure I get the order right)

6 hours ago, Adran said:

Sorry I was confused by my quote being translated. 

These stories were published in the malifaux rulebooks dating back to the first edition. I think Drive thru still sells the electronic copies of these books, but I haven't checked. There have been times they have had sales on bulk buying older edition books I think ( I don't buy electronic books, so I'm only going on  memory) but I have no idea if that is still likely to happen

I think there were 5 books from First edition and 5 books from Second edition. (I can't remember the names well enough to make sure I get the order right)

they do, theres the malifaux 1st edition and malifaux 2nd edition core book bundles where all of them together are 15$

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...