Black Friday Sale

As has been said, you pay for early release and for us UK people the £ is pretty strong against the $ so it works out about even all things considered but you get some limited editions.

Razhem - Tara smoke and regular were apparently on that list before it got pulled.

I'm really hoping that the Rogue Necromancy is a sign that a Molly box is going to be available or at least it coming.  The only crew boxes are ones we know about already.

You're paying slightly more to get stuff early.  

That's what black friday/gencon have always been about.

Wyrd dont have to give anything away for free.  That people are complaining about the levels at which free things are being offered is just astounding.

This is a first! I didn't know you did angry mate! I've never seen you worked up before. I basically agree with you. If I had my perfect world the alternatives sculpts would be available to buy on their own rather than as free gifts but I understand that Christmas is an important time for retailers and the free gifts help to increase basket sizes! The links posted above don't work for some reason for me so I'll look forward to seeing all the new goodies when we have the 'official' release later. I'm skint at the moment (and always) so I'm unlikely to buy much but I like window  shopping!!

I'm mainly wondering as to the difference between these models and what will be included in their coming boxes. I would have assumed that both the Katanaka and the Performer would be normal sculpts.

Whether or not these models will be exclusive for this (and coming similar) sale(s) or not will likely decide if I buy stuff now or if I'll wait and support my FLGS.

The limited performer is not one of the three performers in the cards' art. There are four pieces of artwork for performers in m2e. :)

As has been said, you pay for early release and for us UK people the £ is pretty strong against the $ so it works out about even all things considered but you get some limited editions.

Razhem - Tara smoke and regular were apparently on that list before it got pulled.

I'm really hoping that the Rogue Necromancy is a sign that a Molly box is going to be available or at least it coming.  The only crew boxes are ones we know about already.

Meant the Tara general release box, it's not nice that people wanting to play tara can only get her as a "rare limited edition" box.

• Like 3

Darn. That's unfortunate since the other sculpts, in my mind, aren't quite that great.

I'm a little bit disappointed with the face of the 3d render. Looks like a 14-year-old. Other than that, it's a great model. I sure wouldnt mind having that limited performer. Don't have 300 dollars for minis though. 

Since i already have two old metal performers and like them it's not really an issue for me I guess. 

I'm a little bit disappointed with the face of the 3d render. Looks like a 14-year-old. Other than that, it's a great model. I sure wouldnt mind having that limited performer. Don't have 300 dollars for minis though. 

Since i already have two old metal performers and like them it's not really an issue for me I guess. 

The image quality isn't too good, but 14 is at least better than the 7-year-old faces on almost everyone in the Viks box. If I got to chose however, I'd have given her a slightly smaller bosom.

The image quality isn't too good, but 14 is at least better than the 7-year-old faces on almost everyone in the Viks box. If I got to chose however, I'd have given her a slightly smaller bosom.

They are massive!

14 would have been old enough back in the 18th/early 19th century with average life expectancy being just 40.