Black Friday Sale

The Whisky Golem model looks nice but I can't see the appeal for the root beer version...how much actual 'whiskey' is on show.  I could just see me painting all over the translucent so would defeat the object!

I think I may be spending the $300 but won't need the sniper.  That can go for sale after!

That root beer golem will have some great looking beer effect when someone paints it.

Unfortunately, Brewy is the only Gremlin master I won't be getting...

Uhhh, couple of days ago I was going to spend 150$, but there is stuff I want and if I'm going over 200 bucks I might push it up to 300$ for the extra toys...
I see that people would want to split their orders into two parts because of customs fees. It's a lottery for my country because they can charge you for boxes above 50$ value, but will usually let it through without fee if the box is light or small enough or for whichever other obscure reason.

Hopefully Javk Daw, Collodi, and Brewmaster are next in line for releases after this pre-release stuff gets released... even so, I don't hink it will be in time for Adepticon anyway. :(

Something tells me I'm going to get sick of playing against people running translucent crews :/ Then again, if its only BF buyers running them it shouldn't be that bad.

Hopefully Javk Daw, Collodi, and Brewmaster are next in line for releases after this pre-release stuff gets released... even so, I don't hink it will be in time for Adepticon anyway. :(

Something tells me I'm going to get sick of playing against people running translucent crews :/ Then again, if its only BF buyers running them it shouldn't be that bad.

To be fair they did say that not everything made the cut off date due to not being cast on time etc. chances are that means new plastics. Take yer pick on speculating which plastics they would be.....

Is Brewie the only Wave 1 Master yet to be released?

D.

Now he is.

After this the only book 1 things missing are:

Guild:

Austringers

Peacekeeper

Ressers:

Necro punk

Outcasts:

Desperate merc

Johan (although there johana)

Gremlins:

Brewy box (the 4 models in the art)

Everything else I think is out in some form or another?

Now he is.

After this the only book 1 things missing are:

Guild:

Austringers

Peacekeeper

Ressers:

Necro punk

Outcasts:

Desperate merc

Johan (although there johana)

Gremlins:

Brewy box (the 4 models in the art)

Everything else I think is out in some form or another?

Desperate Mercs have been out for a while I believe.

Really bummed about the lack of Johanna in the sale with no Johan in sight.  The lack of Austringers is probably my one true rage though.