Mindless Zombie Box

BeardyDan

RRP is $35, War Store selling for $28.  They do look very cool but considering one box probably isn't enough I think I'll opt for an alternative (probably Mantic zombies or ghouls).

These are quite exquisite and very affordable (there's ten different zombies, though the pic shows only seven for some reason):

http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=204_222&products_id=1620

• Like 1

Hmm...looking at this, my only "problem" is that one of them is coming out of the ground and that means I have to figure out how to make my cobblestone bases look like the cobbles are breaking apart enough to look like something could be busting out of them.  Bleh.

Also - shall we start taking bets on how many tiny and absurd bits will be included?  How many arrow shafts or bits of wire will be their own pieces?  Oooh, the possibilities! XD

Looking at the bottom of his rib cage, it looks to me like he's not bursting out the ground but is only half a man. Those could be intestines under there, hanging free where the rest of him used to be.

So you never know, you might be lucky and not have to faff about with flying cobbles :)

• Like 1

Hmm...looking at this, my only "problem" is that one of them is coming out of the ground and that means I have to figure out how to make my cobblestone bases look like the cobbles are breaking apart enough to look like something could be busting out of them.  Bleh.

This isn't too hard to do with plasticard.  I recently made my Freikorps Strongarm suit to look like it had smashed a load of wooden decking/docks.  I just put some blobs of milliput down and pushed in some broken bits.