Products at Adepticon?

I know Wyrd will have a product booth of some kind, but this isn't gencon. Will they have any kind of products or swag for sale I couldn't just get at my flgs or through the web store? 

will any kind of limited products be likely to be available? 

Last year one of the booths carried Wyrd's products, but there was no official booth.  As Cadillon said, there is no mention of Wyrd on the vendor hall list:

Badger Air-Brush Co.
Battle Foam Battlefront 
Black Library
Cool Mini or Not
Demented Games 
DGS Games
Dice Head Games
Figone 
Forge World
Gale Force Nine
Game Room 
Geek Nation Tours
Impact Miniatures
Iron Heart Artisans 
Mantic Games
Marrow Production
MERCS Miniatures 
Ninja Division/Soda Pop
Outlaw Miniatures
Privateer Press 

As far as I can tell, Wyrd is convinced that there is one, and only one, convention, Gencon Indianapolis. I've even been so bold as to suggest moving their Georgian warehouse facility to Indy, to cut tons of costs for their Gencon endeavors.

To the pr director, if Soda Pop Miniatures, and now Wild West Exodus, think it's important enough to have a booth, then Wyrd should have an official booth.

• Like 1

As a new player that attended adepticon this yearand strictly played malifaux, as I am always there playing 40k and warmahordes in previous years. I was very surprised to find out there wasn't malifaux adepticon exclusives, or pre releases, or just actual whrd staff there to talk to. The turn out was great for malifaux this year, over 100 people, and many of my warmahordes and 40k player friends are now interested, cause they saw some nicely painted stuff of the new plastics. I defiantly think there should be some wyrd staff there with some nicely painted starters and demo sets in the halls, and a place where we can throw money at them to get product.

• Like 3

i was pretty disappointed in the lack of any wyrd employees as well.  mostly because I wanted to rant about the lack of gremlins releases thus far.  But had there been any adepticon exclusives or rare models/sets I would have parted with my cash no qualms. 

The Gameroom had a limited selection of 1.5 models for 50% off. Unfortunately no one else was selling Malifaux.

I talked to the guy running Spikey Bits inside the vendor hall, and he said he'd sold more than 75% of the product he brought. They only had a large-ish tote left when I got to them. No M2E stuff, sadly.

To the pr director, if Soda Pop Miniatures, and now Wild West Exodus, think it's important enough to have a booth, then Wyrd should have an official booth.

And freeblades, and wreck age, and deep wars, and dark age, every CMoN game, and arena Rex (or some other gladiator game). Seriously ,Wyrd was the only US based miniature gaming company without a official presence. This and the fact that the only wyrd minis you could buy were old metal sold on 50% clearance probably gave a lot of people the impression that Malifaux was a dying game, not a growing one.

• Like 3

Actually our product was supposed to be rep'ed there by CMON with product on hand for sale.

For whatever reason that apparently didn't happen and I've just now heard about it. Not happy to say the least.

That said, for the future Adepticon's it looks like we'll just have to show up and have a booth there ourselves along with some of the fellas in order to make certain that doesn't happen again. 

Possibly do the same for SmogCon(UK) too? We'd love to have you guys ;)

Actually our product was supposed to be rep'ed there by CMON with product on hand for sale.

For whatever reason that apparently didn't happen and I've just now heard about it. Not happy to say the least.

That said, for the future Adepticon's it looks like we'll just have to show up and have a booth there ourselves along with some of the fellas in order to make certain that doesn't happen again. 

I volunteer as tribute!

• Like 8

Nathan,

You have no idea how much that pleases me to hear you say that.  I would love to have you guys there not only to make some cash. But, to hang out and chat with and catch up. AdeptiCon is very worthwhile for Wyrd to be there.  This year was huge.  I will be posting stats this week as I need to receive final numbers from my awesome tech guru and the AdeptiCon staff. However, we had record numbers both in AdeptiCon general Attendees and Malifaux attendees as well as demos I know. I would love to have you guys see that in person. And I know the attendees would love the chance to talk/game with any/all of you.  It's a fantastic group of people. Let me know what I can do to help make this happen.

• Like 3

Oh, just shoot me a private e-mail and kick me till I get it done.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that the product wasn't there for purchase and rep as it was supposed to be but accidents happen and certainly no reason to cry or be overly upset over. We'll see if we can't make it up for attendees next year. 

• Like 3

You do that, and I am sure I am not the only one that would volunteer to work pretty much the whole weekend at your booth!