Oops! I forgot....

wobbly_goggy

I have two - and what is hugely frustrating is I buy them with the specific intent to use that ability:

1) Equality - I regularly forget to use it in-turn when VP is scored, and usually forget it twice before finally remembering on turn 4

2) Death Contract - I usually put it on when I think the model will be targeted (for scheme purposes) and when the model dies, I promptly forget to reveal Death Contract every single time :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Like 2

The Doppleganger for me. Not necessarily her abilities but just forgetting her. I'm getting pretty renowned for it in my local Meta. Putting all my models on the board and my opponent asking if I've forgotten any.

But when I do remember her and get her on the field, I forget her most powerful ability and don't cheat initiative. I think I've been cursed.

• Haha 1

Stuff on upgrades.

I play Brawler Pandora mainly these days and I constantly forget The Box Opens has the attack action Those That Dwell Within. Making a model lose all immunities to Horror in a Brawler Pandora list is pretty horrible, especially if it's something attacking Pandora. Same with Titania when I take Behold my Glory.

I just always seem to forget they're there.

However I always remember Illusionary Forest when I take Beckon Malifaux with Lilith.