Obligatory "What is different from the beta?" thread

DeleteAccount

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hans is range 18 up to 36

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

No changes to Ototo

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

No changes to Misaki

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

The hanged only affects enemies with unrelenting terror.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

The sorrowful upgrades (for Pandora and crew) seem to be unchanged.

Ice golem unchanged.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

December acolyte is Sh6

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Wendigo is WP4

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Lone Marshal trades his silly Mounted Combat for the more appropriate Trick Shooting, razor spurs are 2/4/5 no suit.

Thanks everyone for the answers!

We've been told not much change for Misaki & Ototo, but what about the other "Last Blossum" stuff? Upgrades (I think someone said Misdirection hasn't changed... but the others? I really liked Stalking Bisento & Recalled training) Yamaziko? Torakage? Archers? Oiran? Drake?

Also is their much fluff in the new book?

Cheers!

Clarified that Thunder Archer does not ignore cover for Hall of Hachinosu, no other changes.

No changes to Yamaziko, Oiran.

Drake is now the Dawn Serpent, no changes.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Torakage is Wk6.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

No change to upgrades, except that Ototo gets no bonus to breakable.

My apologies, typing on the iPad is annoying, so I tend to be brief when travelling.

Trick Shooting is a (2) that pushes him, lets him shoot with a :+fate to attack and damage and then push again.

Mounted Combat was silly because why would a guy need a special way to kick you with the back of his shoe when he is riding a horse and carrying a rifle? Why was that his plan? And if it was his priority, why not bring a knife or sabre or something, so you don't have to rely on reverse-kicking people?

It's better this way.