How many Malifaux models do you own

Bienivrai

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny just had a count up yesterday by chance. Came to a grand total of 100 models. All are painted apart from two on my painting table which are half done.

Two more on order. I have about another 10 I want to order to order but they may have to wait until the new year what with xmas coming and my kids seem to think presents are in order come xmas day.

All this is making me feel pretty restrained with my 32 models. And one of those is one I'm sculpting!

Not that i don't want a list of about 100 models, but so far I'm managing to stop. At least until I end up in the same room as a Kaeris box set, at which point all bets are off :)

I think i currently own 76 models. But only counting from memory so who knows. Then i have 39 models (i think) on their way to me for a total of 113. From 8 months, that seems far to much, especially considering i haven't used like 3/4 of them yet:P But i just love the game and want to have everything so must buy more!!!! :P

Currently at 150 models,(might be more depending on what I do with some of my arachnids) with 7 on order from the december list.

I had 15 ressurectionist models with no leaders until last month (when I brought the Molly box) which is possibly the strangest group, but all but 1 were playable with my crews.

Arcanist (have all but 1 model so far released) has 5 leaders

Guild with 4 Leaders

Outcasts with 3 leaders

Neverborne with 1 leader

Ressurectionists with 1 leader

But really its 2 crews, Marcus and Leveticus, and assorted hanger ons...

but once you've got 25pts in a faction you might as well get a leader for them...

I'd say about 90 % are painted to at least 3 colours, and about 10% not yet been tried on the table.

• 7 months later...

Just had a thought about this thread again and decided to count my cards and see what i had. (I did not count double for avatars or dead justice set, each was all just 1 model counted) And frankly i was disappointed by the result, i thought i was easily over the 300 mark but it seems i have just missed it :(

295 models total

Outcasts: 81

Neverborn: 69

Resurectionists: 61

Guild: 40

Arcanists: 30

And additional random models i own duplicates of and need to get rid of: 14

Which according to my phone = a total of 295 models, soon to go up by 5 box sets from gencon + Nathan and Eric and whatever else is on ebay atm that i buy, who knows :) Good times :)