Control Deck vs Playing Card Deck - Combining the Two

Xander

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I third the kickstarter idea! When I first saw this thread, I thought that this would be a cool thing to hand out to people at tournaments, so my FLGS may want to order a fair amount of them.

Subscribed :)

Edit: Also, I know everyone has their own personal favorite printing place, but this one has never let me down, and the product is always top-quality. Might be worth a look:

http://superiorpod.onprintshop.com/p63/54-Card-Poker-Size-Playing-Card-Decks/product_info.html

Edited by brdparker

Great job!

I too, would like two. With as many of us saying that, should printing and selling happen, might I suggest selling them as a two-pack?

That might also mean going with two different colors for the backs for easy deck sorting when going from a multi-deck game back to a game of Malifaux.

And if you do go with Kickstarter, a two-pack of decks would be the perfect reward for casual investors. Maybe do a t-shirt with an array of the card designs for the next level up. As they could be pre-printed or printed as needed, you could keep from having too much in stock at any one time.

Edited by i_was_like_you
Kickstarter

Hi all, thanks for all the comments! I am afraid I've decided to hold off production of this stuff for now due to something that has come up; I won't be able to spend any time thinking about this sort of thing for a while. Look for something in the new year however, things should be on the up and up by then. Sorry!