Who's going to GenCon?

Wulfen

I'll be there, and I should have at least my Sonnia crew with me (fully painted is another story).

Unfortunately I wasn't sure I'd have the schedule to help with demos, tournaments or the booth, so I'll just be another visitor this year. Hope I still get to hang out with the Wyrd crew at least for a little bit, as they're awesome guys. Meeting some of the forum guys is an added benefit. :)

I will be there. Even if I die before Gencon, my friends have been instructed to take my corpse there, Weekend-At-Burnie's-Style.

Nice reference.

I will be there I am running demos everyday. Wooooohooooo helping out the wyrdos. Life is great. But ya ill be the tall fat Guy screaming at everybody that walks by. (HEY EXCUSE ME, SIR, YOU DROPPED YOUR POCKET!!!!!!!) Not really, but I will be there and will be demoing to them though, it will be nice to meet some other forumers.

I so wish I could go. We're in crunch time here at work (60+ hour weeks :() and will be through August I believe.

I'm definitely ordering stuff online though! So excited for the new book. This is the first tabletop game where I really enjoy reading the fluff.

Be sure to take lots of pictures of the tournaments and post them!

I'll be there naturally.

Bugging me with rules issues without cookies will end with beatings. ;) (I keed, I keed)

MMMM Beatings! (oh wait...)

I'll be there as well. doing some mysterious things about the booth I hear.

I'll also be attending Jess's painting clinics. Super stoked about those.

And I better get some PIE! Or horrid things will be done to the timing of the game. I swear it will!

You overstep yourself, sir. I'm the friendly ghost that needs appeasing.

I am willing to share, however...

Indeed!

For our next meeting I shall have to bring offerings to appease the rules spirit! Not burnt offerings through. That clearly means no-bake chocolate-oatmeal cookies!