Waldo's Weekly - Happy Birthday to Us!

Kyle

Happy Birthday! 🎶And ma-ny moooooooooooooooorrrrreeeeee🎶

Thanks for updating the app, that's going to make the Explorer's excitement even more...exciting! I'm absolutely salivating to get Ivan and the Department on the table, and then really get Seeker under a microscope once they release.

Just a small question.
Now that all the cards have been made public for the explorer's society, should we expect the explorer's page on the website (here) to be updated soon-ish with the masters, their description, the list of models for them at the bottom (instead of the preview of some masters we have for the moment)?

Happy Birthday Wyrd !

I see a bright future ahead despite everything that is going on in the world right now.

The Explorer's Society is a great book that promises interesting plot developments. Although I think some masters' miniatures may be a bit too "unmastery" (Frontier, Syndicate & EVS for example), the themes are well impersonnated (the rest of the EVS crew for example) and some of the miniatures promise to be awesome nevertheless (I love the Cadmus & Umbra themes for example).

Almost all of M3E except the Explorer's Society will be out in February which is quite an achievement.

And there will be a new book for TTB for the Neverborn.

You're doing great, keep going !

PS: If you could finish the Northern Campaign for TTB, you would ascend to Godhood in my eyes :D. Just saying...