ABUELA as a special order

Alverstar

Good Afternoon, 

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question.

I am coming into 3E already owning the 'Family' 2nd edition boxset, looking at the available models now to round out the keyword, Abuela is now part of the crew box but not an option for special order.

Have I missed her special order? or maybe she has yet to go up for special order?

I would like to know either way before forking out for a new crew box for her.

TIA,

Alverstar  

37 minutes ago, Alverstar said:

Good Afternoon, 

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question.

I am coming into 3E already owning the 'Family' 2nd edition boxset, looking at the available models now to round out the keyword, Abuela is now part of the crew box but not an option for special order.

Have I missed her special order? or maybe she has yet to go up for special order?

I would like to know either way before forking out for a new crew box for her.

TIA,

Alverstar  

Never fear - she's still available in her 2E form on our webstore: https://bit.ly/2SjHh3A Her 3E card is included in the Guild Faction Pack, and is also available on Wargame Vault for print-on-demand: https://bit.ly/2OrvsHI

Hey guys,

@longfanz thanks for the heads up 👍 somehow didn’t twig the new models but 🙄.

@Hench Wrangler thanks for the reply and link, seems I missed her first time over, are there any plans to stop selling the 2E boxes or is it until stock is out - just shipping is crippling unless I make it a big purchase (UK based).

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Hench Wrangler said:

Never fear - she's still available in her 2E form on our webstore: https://bit.ly/2SjHh3A Her 3E card is included in the Guild Faction Pack, and is also available on Wargame Vault for print-on-demand: https://bit.ly/2OrvsHI

for non USA based customers that is like they are not available Also there are a few that have been out of stock forever and the only way to buy them is in the new box (archie, soulstone miners for example)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alverstar said:

Hey guys,

@longfanz thanks for the heads up 👍 somehow didn’t twig the new models but 🙄

@Hench Wrangler thanks for the reply and link, seems I missed her first time over, are there any plans to stop selling the 2E boxes or is it until stock is out - just shipping is crippling unless I make it a big purchase (UK based).

Cheers.

Honestly, shipping from the US to UK is so bad I'm just buying the boxes I need models from at my FLGS. Keeps them in business, costs about the same, and this way I've extra models to play around with or sell as the mood takes me.

5 hours ago, Alverstar said:

thanks for the reply and link, seems I missed her first time over, are there any plans to stop selling the 2E boxes or is it until stock is out - just shipping is crippling unless I make it a big purchase (UK based).

She will no doubt be included in an upcoming 3E box. It just hasnt been announced yet.

LGS's are able to order SO items using the same product number you would use. Ask your LGS if they could put in an order for you with their next shipment, including via our new direct sales program. 

Available Thru Aug. 2020:
Order Initiates (x3) $27.00 - WYR23301-SO 
Elijah Borgmann & Firebranded (x3)  $32.00 - WYR23302-SO
 Good Ol' Boy (x3) $27.00 - WYR23601-SO

Available Thru Jan. 2021:
Agent 46 $14.00 - WYR23102-SO
Georgy and Olaf $27.00 - WYR23602-SO
Spit Hog $21.00 - WYR23603-SO

6 minutes ago, Hench Wrangler said:

LGS's are able to order SO items using the same product number you would use. Ask your LGS if they could put in an order for you with their next shipment, including via our new direct sales program. 

Available Thru Aug. 2020:
Order Initiates (x3) $27.00 - WYR23301-SO 
Elijah Borgmann & Firebranded (x3)  $32.00 - WYR23302-SO
 Good Ol' Boy (x3) $27.00 - WYR23601-SO

Available Thru Jan. 2021:
Agent 46 $14.00 - WYR23102-SO
Georgy and Olaf $27.00 - WYR23602-SO
Spit Hog $21.00 - WYR23603-SO

Again, this sounds good but does not work everywhere. I don't know any shop that does not uses the local distributor (they don't order straight from you) so we don't have special orders yet and we are quite behind in schedule (3 or 4 months I'd say).

I think that you are aware about your European (at least) distribution problem. A lot of things come late and others are a pain to get.

53 minutes ago, longfanz said:

Again, this sounds good but does not work everywhere. I don't know any shop that does not uses the local distributor (they don't order straight from you) so we don't have special orders yet and we are quite behind in schedule (3 or 4 months I'd say).

I think that you are aware about your European (at least) distribution problem. A lot of things come late and others are a pain to get.

I think that the Shop is supposed to be able to order it through their distributor, just as they would any other product you ordered, and then the distributor orders it through Wyrd, so this method should be available to every shop that wants to regardless of the route the product has taken from Wyrd to reach them.  How long this takes may be another question, and largely an issue for the shop and the distributor to consider.

But I don't know, I haven't yet tried it from a FLGS, and don't fully understand the distribution system.