Rougarou, and lack of it instores

Ragnarock666

I think in september there is a "the howling" box to be released.
We don't know yet what the exact content of the box would be, but looks like it could contain rougarou (the word rougarou comes from the french "loup garou" which means werewolf, and I think the howling is a name of a werewolf movie, right?).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

I wonder if the new box will come bundled with corrupted hounds. 

I doubt it. One is Fae other is Nephilim, though both are beasts. But that's not a keyword. So far I don't think we have any examples of different keywords mixed together in a single box.

5 hours ago, MajorUndead said:

The bultungin are dual keyword though (fae, savage).
Is there any example of dual keyword models bundled with single keyword models?

Burning Bridges has mostly Wildfire but the fire golem is also Elemental.

Burning Bridges Deep Sleep is a "Nightmare" keyword box, but the stitched together are also Puppets.

Both of those could be qualified as "secondary" keywords, but there are a lot of dual keyword models, and I don't think they'll all be individually packaged.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, dzlier said:

I have no idea. How else will they be packages? They're trying to reduce SKUs, and I assume instances like this would be perfect for allowing/encouraging people to Branch out.

True, I guess that makes sense.
There are some models packaged alone though, like the necropunks (but they not only have 2 keywords, but keywords of masters from 2 different factions, so maybe that is the key difference), the swine-cursed, the draugr, etc.

8 minutes ago, Clement said:

Burning Bridges has mostly Wildfire but the fire golem is also Elemental.

Burning Bridges is a "Nightmare" box, but the stitched together are also Puppets.

Both of those could be qualified as "secondary" keywords, but there are a lot of dual keyword models, and I don't think they'll all be individually packaged.

Thanks for the examples!

In any case there shouldn't be too long to wait until we see the contents of the september boxes, and learn more about the next month's releases as well :)

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

You were very clearly trying to say something other than what you actually said here, but I have no idea what that was supposed to be.

I could have sworn I wrote Deep Sleep, the Stitched Together + Daydream box.    Oops.   Corrected it.