[M3E Edition}- SHOW US YOUR LISTS

4thstringer

I ran Nellie last night, a 5-4 win over Tara.  Lost Nellie at top of three to a pop out nothing beast with a bottom of turn top of turn assault with a severe at the start.  Luckily phi went off, killing aonius, Scion (with blasts I flipped 13s and moderates for while killing  aonius), the void hunter and the nothing beast

I ran Nellie, Dade, phi, 3 field reporters, newsie, and false witness.

Important lesson though: how many times will I forget that Nellie can't do hold up their forces and get zero for that

14 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

I ran Nellie last night, a 5-4 win over Tara.  Lost Nellie at top of three to a pop out nothing beast with a bottom of turn top of turn assault with a severe at the start.  Luckily phi went off, killing aonius, Scion (with blasts I flipped 13s and moderates for while killing  aonius), the void hunter and the nothing beast

I ran Nellie, Dade, phi, 3 field reporters, newsie, and false witness.

Important lesson though: how many times will I forget that Nellie can't do hold up their forces and get zero for that

Did you find 3 reporters was a bit overkill?

7 hours ago, Mikes said:

Did you find 3 reporters was a bit overkill?

Not overkill, but at three(especially with a false witness and a newsie) it is frustrating lacking killing power so much.  Honestly their abilities, speed, and defenses were probably most important thing not holding a pickaxe.

Ok, I've got 4 lists I'm choosing from.  Playing against hamelin today.

List one- stat 7 pine box spam

Lucius, 2 dms, two lawyers, doppel with LLC, agent 46 with LLC, scribe

List 2 -monster Hunter gunline: Lucius, 2 monster hunters with LLC, 2 lawyers, nino, abuela.

List 3-  lj LLC, judge, jury, lone Marshall, pale rider with LLC, death marshal, scales

List 4- blast spam lj - lj, 2 domadors, sonnia, llc, queller, scales, 9 stones 

Ran the blast spam.  I won a very very close game.

3 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

So, how many simultaneous burials were there? 

Only 3.  My opponent focused on getting the death Marshalls early.  But one of the interesting things is unburying 3 models at once when the doppelganger died.  She was already engaged with a model, and some terrain was in the way,and since I was putting them out and choosing my order, I was able to send hamelin back to the deployment zone.  The buries barely mattered.  But the fear is the buries mattered a lot.

• Like 1

The list i'm using to learn the sinergies of McCabe.

Soul Stone Cache: 1
[Masters]
 - Lucas McCabe, Relic Hunter, Leader
[Henchmen]
 - Sidir Alchibal
 - Desper LaRaux
[Enforcers]
 - Luna
[Minions]
 - Huckster
   + Trained Ninja
 - Huckster
   + Trained Ninja
 - Ruffian
 - Samurai
   + Silent Protector

The deployment is with hucksters as close as i can from enemy deployment area but close to terrain for his amazing movement.

The rest of the gang around Luna waiting for her activation.

First turn Luna drop a scheme market and run. Ruffian drop a scheme market, use his to move 3" the samurai and walk to get focus. Then i activate LaRaux, Hucksters or Samurai depends of enemies moverment. The last 2 activations should be:

McCabe search the Scrap, get a relic upgrade and give It to Sidir, then he uses his to push him (and Sidir) 5". And last activation should be Sidir, he ido already fast, so he should be able to shoot some enemienemies.

Some tips:

First turns drop scheme markers in your area for future False Claim of the Hucksters.

Try to scape from enemies and don't let them to get close to you.

As soon as you can, give the second relic uograde to the Samurai. 3 shoots of his gatling are so dangerous.

Use the tactical action of hucksters to get cards or soulstones as many times as you can.

1 hour ago, belorey said:

[Masters]
[Henchmen]
 - Sidir Alchibal
 - Desper LaRaux
[Enforcers]
 - Luna
[Minions]
 - Huckster
   + Trained Ninja
 - Huckster
   + Trained Ninja
 - Ruffian
 - Samurai
   + Silent Protector

The deployment is with hucksters as close as i can from enemy deployment area but close to terrain for his amazing movement.

First turn Luna drop a scheme market and run. Ruffian drop a scheme market, use his to move 3" the samurai and walk to get focus. Then i activate LaRaux, Hucksters or Samurai depends of enemies moverment. The last 2 activations should be:

McCabe search the Scrap, get a relic upgrade and give It to Sidir, then he uses his to push him (and Sidir) 5". And last activation should be Sidir, he ido already fast, so he should be able to shoot some enemienemies.

Some tips:

First turns drop scheme markers in your area for future False Claim of the Hucksters.

As soon as you can, give the second relic uograde to the Samurai. 3 shoots of his gatling are so dangerous.

Use the tactical action of hucksters to get cards or soulstones as many times as you can.

Oh no! A defector!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, belorey said:

[Masters]
[Henchmen]
 - Sidir Alchibal
 - Desper LaRaux
[Enforcers]
 - Luna
[Minions]
 - Huckster
   + Trained Ninja
 - Huckster
   + Trained Ninja
 - Ruffian
 - Samurai
   + Silent Protector

Some tips:

Mccabe is no longer Guild

I played Corrupted Idols:
Lucius + Scribe +3ss
Agent 46 +LLC
Pale Rider
Doppleganger
Changeling
Lawyer
Rifleman

Against, Jack Daw+totem, Montressor, Guilty, Jaakuna, Hanged, Kirai w/ The whispers +2ss.

Lucy Agent Rider and Changeling on one flank held their own fairly well but Doppleganger, Lawyer and Rifleman went down hard against Jaakuna, Ikiryo and a Goryo. Was a slow game that ended 4-2 to Jack at the end of T3 with my key models dead although a good number of his were also pretty close to death. Typically I lose a lot harder to this player (though he uses a different list normally) so it's not all bad and I loved the keyword.

High WP on Lucy, Rider and 46 helped resist a lot of potential staggering so Jack wasn't too bad. The Rider T2 charge +card draw trick is crazy good and I loved having a good cycle of cards. I'd been playing Dashel without Judge previously so the difference is like night and day. The lawyer was surprisingly good and bad, got an Obey off and picked up a couple good cards but did almost literally nothing else.

I really struggle against Kirai w/ The Whisper as a second master. For 18 stones she looks at the top 3 cards so can easily get the cards she needs to summon Ikiryo + Goryo/Drowned T1 then another Goryo/Drowned T2.  14-16 stones worth of models + Ikiryo that you shouldn't really be trying to kill because she's maxed out the summons (and can just summon again), but they hit so hard that leaving them alone is also problematic. She felt like the difference this game,

Any thoughts/suggestions?

I'm probably going to try without the rifleman since copying Riders gun was good enough, not sure if I should go an extra Lawyer, extra changeling or 7 more stones and go mental on stoning for triggers on attacks.

In summary though, favourite list I've played so far.

37 minutes ago, GameSoHard said:

I really struggle against Kirai w/ The Whisper as a second master. For 18 stones she looks at the top 3 cards so can easily get the cards she needs to summon Ikiryo + Goryo/Drowned T1 then another Goryo/Drowned T2.  14-16 stones worth of models + Ikiryo that you shouldn't really be trying to kill because she's maxed out the summons (and can just summon again), but they hit so hard that leaving them alone is also problematic. She felt like the difference this game,

I honestly don't know why they allowed her to summon 2 high-cost models a turn...

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, GameSoHard said:

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Maybe bring the Jury and some exorcists? It's some extra SS, but they can be useful

Last played on turf war. I wanted to try the domador obeys on strong undead guild

LJ
Scale of justice
Pale Rider
Brutal Emissary
Lone Marshall
2 Domadors

Opponent played Mc Cabe. I missplayed my team the whole game. On turn 1, the domador did not move and used obeys to focus the big undeads. They were far behind and did not have a real impact on the game. I also misplayed LJ. I placed her way too far in opponent's deployment zone, thinking that I could cage her with Brutal to protect her.

I lost 5-3. I will have to try again with a similiar composition.

17 hours ago, ShinChan said:

Maybe bring the Jury and some exorcists? It's some extra SS, but they can be useful

I think too many extra SS to counter it would mean the rest of my crew suffered. However, I like the idea of an exorcist to straight swap for the rifleman (equivalent cost), the crow trigger to straight up kill a summoned model I might get just with the exorcist however if I really need to I can mimic + ss crows with Agent 46.

Trying to MathFaux it: 1 master AP + possibly a highcard and/or ss (depends on what The Whisper shows) + pass token cost for Kirai vs either 1 Minion AP + high crow, or 1 Agent 46 AP + stone + ~moderate card + less good attack to mimic. I think that's probably a trade I want particularly since I'm likely to have card advantage and Agent 46 can be given a lot of AP.

I ran lucius tonight into round 4 of the Nova opens schemes- cursed idols, standard, vendetta, dig, detonate, take prisoner, hold up their forces.

I was playing against Mei against a relatively new player.  We called it at turn 3 and I was probably going to score 7.  He hadn't scored any yet, and only had Mei a rail worker and a metal gaiman left

I had lucius, scribe, pale rider, agent 46, Alan Reid, grimwell, an investigator and a false witness and one stone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

I ran lucius tonight into round 4 of the Nova opens schemes- cursed idols, standard, vendetta, dig, detonate, take prisoner, hold up their forces.

I was playing against Mei against a relatively new player.  We called it at turn 3 and I was probably going to score 7.  He hadn't scored any yet, and only had Mei a rail worker and a metal gaiman left

I had lucius, scribe, pale rider, agent 46, Alan Reid, grimwell, an investigator and a false witness and one stone.

How was Grimwell and Reid? I'm kind of intrigued by Reid because his one more question has Coordinated Strike so it should be fun with Lady Justice (as she gets the :+flipto damage and he can stone for the mask)

Reckoning
Flank
Detonate the charges
Dig their graves
Take prisoner
Power ritual
Vendetta

Playing this tomorrow night, thinking of runnin Hoffman (because stompy bots are bae) just can think of what to run tbh! Thinking Im probabaly gonna be Colette, Jack Daw or Lilith. Anyone got any tips?

4 hours ago, trikk said:

How was Grimwell and Reid? I'm kind of intrigued by Reid because his one more question has Coordinated Strike so it should be fun with Lady Justice (as she gets the :+flipto damage and he can stone for the mask)

I ran them more for the staggered synergy.  That helped me empty my opponent's hand at the top of three with the maim trigger.   

This list doesn't have stones for triggers.  You are almost guaranteed to need it to reduce damage on the agent 46.

I did use coordinated strike once with the investigator.

3 hours ago, ZedStrong said:

Reckoning
Flank
Detonate the charges
Dig their graves
Take prisoner
Power ritual
Vendetta

Playing this tomorrow night, thinking of runnin Hoffman (because stompy bots are bae) just can think of what to run tbh! Thinking Im probabaly gonna be Colette, Jack Daw or Lilith. Anyone got any tips?

Since you are playing dmh, ryle with LLC would be my first purchase.  Past that, a medi bot and a guardian.  

• Thanks 1