Caedrus

2019 Monthly Painting Challenge - March

Queeg does have a "dark Gomez" look to him, yes. Even looks ready to start whipping Lurch:D

Didn't take pics, but last night I started doing some work on Jorogumo after long time neglecting it. Those legs get in the way of everything! It's a friggin merry-go-round.

12 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

Queeg does have a "dark Gomez" look to him, yes. Even looks ready to start whipping Lurch:D

This got me thinking about an Addams Family project using wyrd minis

Queeg as Gomez, Montresor as Lurch, Amelia Bathory as Morticia, cut off the side hair and Governors Proxy as Fester, Datsu Ba as Grandma, 1st ed Candy as Wednesday and not sure about Pugsley... 

Left hand of the flesh construct as Thing!!!

• Like 2

@Athiko I've seen one in the past. Couldn't find it here with a quick forum search. I think I've seen it here. Facebook too, if you're in A Wyrd Place. Worth a search, bloody well painted that was.

@Kimberly Mysterious!

___

Progress! Finished the grey spider bit. Non-grey details on the spider bit still utter WIP of course. And everything else. But still, good progress done mostly today. Need to check some tutorials and reference material before I can keep working rest of the mini.

pic4643614.jpgpic4643615.jpg

• Like 2

Utter Side Topic / Trivia: The Addams Family home in the original Black and White series, was painted mainly in shades of pink. Apparently that's an easy shade to control relative light / dark values.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1