Black Friday Newsletter

Lucidicide

1 hour ago, tunichgut said:

Is there a possibility to get a cheaper shipping method when buying just one poster?!

24 Dollars to Europe for one poster is.....urk.... :(

Yeah that sounds odd for a poster tube (actually triangle). Was it coming up USPS? 

Either way, we'll look at it. As it's something new we sell as a type, I'm not surprised it may glitch high for some areas. If so, shoot customer service an email with your address and they can double check or troubleshoot the location and shipping.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

I told them to just toss one in with each poster this week. So if you buy three of them, you'll get three of them. 

aaaah crap, I was going to order two posters but it only added one black joker so I removed the other poster, and then I read this after placing the order... well, bad things happen!

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

You got me Wyrd, I'm now in for a whole new faction now :angry:

Same boat. Resurrectionists, in my case.

I had wanted a summoner/support Master, and my crushes as a child were Lily Munster, Morticia Addams, and Elvira... so can't get that lovely alt-Nicodem and not put her to use... ;)

39 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Oh god I'm in trouble now. I came home and got an earful :(

Hoping for a peaceful resolution for you....I am fortunate to have had my girlfriend ask "did you get everything you wanted ?" and be happy for me when I said "yes".....however with so many great prerelease and LE models on sale "everything" turned out to be....errm....kid let loose in a toy store - level *no adults in sight*

• Like 3

For me Will o the Wisps and Bandersnatch to join Titania....Wild Ones,Witchling Thralls,LE Francisco,Alt Guild Sargeant for girlfriend...and then a stack of models that I simply want to make and paint like dead bandits because I love the look of them...already can't wait to get going on Goryu 

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

I was considering getting into Malifaux with some of the translucent models being offered this weekend.  However, I overheard some of my friends talking about how the translucent models were made out of a different material than Malifaux's regular line, and that they were more brittle/prone to breaking.  Is this true?  I'm a little rough with my models at times, so I don't want them randomly cracking/breaking on me.  Thanks in advance!