July 11th - The Wild Ones

Lucidicide

I hate you Wyrd...
All I wanted was to stay in my faction...play lots of happy games with the 3 ladies (Perdita, Sonnia and Lady J)...and never touch dual faction masters (to stop my wallet from crying).

And now...you do this to me...

But enoug crying. I have to go now and try to explain to my wife, that I have to buy yet another box ^^

PS: I love this box!

9 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

I just checked the books and I am a bit saddened that the Mounted Gaurds are not Black Sheep. Then again. Guild won and there is nothing to argue about.

I might skip this McCabe Box, since in August I will get my own monocylce ... way before Guild got some :3

They are Guardsmen though, so McCabe can hire them in TT just the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

They are Guardsmen though, so McCabe can hire them in TT just the same.

I thought this applies to Black Sheep. But I must admit I had a rough night and my brain is all Gremlin (mushy with a stroke of brilliance here and there). You just saved Wyrd from loosing out on money ... sheesh :D

Just now, Kobayashi said:

I thought this appiles to Black Sheep. But I must admit I had a rough night and my brain is all Gremlin (mushy with a stroke of brilliance here and there). You just saved Wyrd from loosing out on money ... sheesh :D

It applies to both Black Sheep and Guardsmen.

Just now, Myyrä said:

It applies to both Black Sheep and Guardsmen.

*takes mental notes* *throws them out of the brain* *starts again rambling about how this box might be not for 10 Thunders* *actual goes back to check the books* *goes back to forum*

Hey Girls, Guys. You can play this 100% 10 Thunders, since McCabe can hire Guardsman! *takes a swig of moonshine and doesn't notice all the eyes rolling*

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

Speaking of awesome conversions, I am definitely going to look into swiching out Rollin's head with Death Marshall flaming skulls. He already has the chain wraps on his forearms. Motorcycle. Skull (ram) on the front. Yes. Yes. YES. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

Cool box. Really inspired. Interesting that last year, Guild/10T got the Miss, and Arcanists got the Nightmare, and this year, it's the same Factions reversed. Here's hoping somebody else gets the love next year...or this year in the form of the Ripples pre-releases presaged in the newsletter...