Upcoming Releases and GenCon

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The spell effect is completely separate and requires no conversion work. 

For the simple fact that we will never sell as many of these as the rest of the box sets due to the nature of the product. A regular release can have the funds made back over time through continued re

I actually might skip it all this year o.o

While I really like the Dark Carnival, I seriously can't see playing Colette. Everything else is coming out at retail eventually, with the only early releases I care about being the Crossroads 7 and the Effigies.  If we had some sprue pics or even the actual assembled models from a few angles, that might change my mind...I guess I'll wait and see :P

Hamelin could be good, but I'd like to get him and the Ratcatchers at the same time...and I'm not seeing that adventure pack on the list, though maybe I'm blind?

Ah well - eagerly awaiting more images XD

I think I'll be more prudent and get all four horsemen 'only', just for for Levi to have fun with (*)

(*) and silently I'll hope to see Hodgepodge Emissary at the Gencon special sale ;)

I would buy all the Horsemen just to paint them a la My Little Pony. Just to feel the rage of others if I ever brought them outside my apartment for a game :D

• Like 4

Heresy.

Wearing a hat and carrying a spare is the only way to ensure always having a hat on the dangerous streets of Malifaux.  Do you know how unfashionable it is to not have a hat?

Obviously you're not a gremlin player.  The only thing better than a larger hat is more hats!

:)

That´s why Seamus should be Dual faction Gremlins. Or Somer should be able to take the copycat.

I would buy all the Horsemen just to paint them a la My Little Pony. Just to feel the rage of others if I ever brought them outside my apartment for a game :D

THIS...IS...MA... My little pony, my little pony, a a a a a...! :)

I am also very interested in the campaign rules as I used to run many Necromunda and Mordheim campaigns.  Those styles of games are all gone so I am VERY glad to see Malifaux step into that void.

If I had even one other player closer than an hour away, I'd run a campaign. But as it is I spend more of my Malifaux $$$ on Gasoline than on Models. :(

A simple question..

All of these releases will be packed in their normal box or some of them will come only "in sprues" due to pre-release status..? In particular I mean box like Lone Swordsman, Iggy, Shenlong Crew and so on..

I hate you all!!

I was being stingy with my wishlist and it still came to $307!!  Wife's not going to be happy... :angry:

Since I'm taking a (rather large part in the Dark Carnival Homebrew rules) it kinda goes without saying I'm getting a box!

Edit.

Managed to cut it down to $283...  Still not good!

Edited by Da Git

Hmmm...having discounted the starter set and the book and cards (I will get these on the UK release), my 'wishlist' is now $335...so about £218

That is actually within my budget and shipping isn't too much more on top after a little experiment in the wyrd store just now..

I already have about £150 from recent ebay sales and a monthly 'fun' budget of about the same so should be good to cover it!

oh, you want to know whats on my wishlist?

Colette Crew

Ulix Crew

Mah Tucket crew

Shenlong Crew

Kaeris crew

Wong crew

Crossroads 7

Well my absolute minimum is...

- M2E Starter

- Shifting Loyalties

- Campaign Deck

- Dark Carnival

- Crossroads 7

...which comes to $278. Yikes! 

That doesn't include the 10-T stuff I want, not to mention the crews I don't have for the Rainbow Challenge, plus anything i might want to grab for the next ToMB. By that point I'm approaching at least $700, which is definitely way more than what I'd planned! 

I maintain that this is all Aaron's fault. We didn't have this much choice before he started working for Wyrd...  :angry: 

• Like 5