Frozen Marcus

Linar

Love the approach!  Amazing job on the bases and the painting on the ice - especially the cracks under the feet and whatnot.  What did you use to create the icicles?
Also love the warpaint on Marcus, really changes the model's whole vibe and helps balance the dark skin town against the cool base.  Great choice in color palette all around

Great concept and painting. I like them all, especially love the Sabertooth Cerberus! Very well done.

Just a note: you should better mask joints before start painting, your painting skills really deserve some more care in prepping the minis.

What did you use for the Hounds?

Look like Anvil Industry's.

• Like 1

This is a fantastic looking crew. Genuinely impressed and inspired.

Another reminder of the fact I should paint up a second plastic Cerberus, as yours (amongst the rest of the crew) looks great.

Actually like the blood, I find this doesn't always work but against the "white" it adds a great spot colour as well as a little drama.

Such an excellent concept, and your painting is top notch too. That gorilla (Cojo?) is gruesome ha. Picking out some of my faves, the Cerberus is fantastic and as others have said the war paint on Marcus really suits him plus ties him into the icy concept. Well done

• 5 weeks later...

Great theme and great execution. I think the raptors are the real show stealers. One critic however, I like the concept of the cerebus but might recommend a "milky" wash (a thinned, off white color with a slight tanish tint) over what you have there to dull the spots a bit and tie everything together. Just a thought.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...