Karina summoning

Jafar

Hello,

Quick question about Karina.

If I will play as outcast and start summoning, I need to buy some filthy/beautiful* ressers models? Or maybe she can summon outcasts stuff but I am missing some things?

* choose one

Here's a handy pic on what Karina can summon with her upgrade, courtesy of ORC. Note that she can summon these models regardless of whether she's taken in an Outcast or Resurrectionist crew. 

QcbEWbr.jpg

Found it in this thread, as well as a similar card done by the Mr Tara himself - Spiralingcadaver;

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/105001-karina-summoning-card/

You're probably fine if you can at least grab some Autopsies and Punk Zombies. The rest are handy to have available, but not really essential. Mind you, Karina isn't an auto-include. Tara's crew does just fine without her so if you don't think you can find her summons just yet, put her aside and build your Tara crew without her for the time being. 

Everyone's still trying to figure out why you'd drop a Red Joker to summon a Death Marshall with Karina (let alone when you'd ever get the chance). That said they're still handy to hire into Tara's starting crew, so you can't go far wrong by picking up a few. 

• Like 1

I only ever summon Guild Autopsies and Punk Zombies.  I would probably summon the Students if I owned them and knew them well enough to know when they'd do better than a Punk Zombie, but the Punk's Flurry and :+fate to attacks is so straight-forward and always useful that I feel fine summoning them whenever a 12+ :crow is available.

The Guild Autopsies make excellent speed bumps.  They have a decent enough handgun and they do annoying things like block charge lanes, engage things to prevent interactions, possible disengagement strikes, etc.

• Like 1

Thanks for all answers. Some time ago I said I only want to have "Human looking models". Currently I want to probably buy most all models from Outcasts ...... maybe not Leveticus and Abomination, I still cannot used to look of his thematic crew models …..

• 2 years later...

They do different things. so I would pick the one that did the thing I wanted at that point. Punk Zombies hit harder and can deal with hordes, Kenauroi help with mobility. They may struggle with the slow first turn, and then need to be unburied to get their most use, where as the punk is for of an instant threat even if slow

• Like 1

On 08/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, DarkBlack said:

So you can summon it for more than a turn if you have the Scion (or just "bomb" it with faces of oblivion) , might be handy. Bring in something else if it's not.

Also: cool models and a cavalry option, so will get them anyway. From there it becomes "might as well".

They're really gorgeous sculpts.