crew box predictions for wave 2 gremlins?

Shadowdragon

My guess is Mancha Roja either isn't in Wongs box, or it wasn't a planned box layout last june, as his upgrades aren't on the Wong page of Crossroads.

Its not a rule, but its slightly unusual. Otherwise I think Math is probably pretty close to spot on.

Bert and/or Gracie might be in Wongs box, as it needs something more than just him, the assistant and the bugs.

My guesses:

Ulix

Penelope

Old Major

The Sow

2 Wild Boars

Mah Tucket

Lil Lass

Trixiebelle

3 Bayou Bushwhackers

Wong

Lovely Assistant

Mancha Roja

3 Lightning Bugs

I unconditionally agree with Mah Tucket and Wong. But I think that such Ulix Crew Box would be a bit too much. Most Crew Boxes have Master, Totem, Henchman and usually 3 30mm models. But this one would have 1 50mm and 2 40mm models instead.

My guesses:

Ulix

Penelope

Old Major

The Sow

2 Wild Boars

Mah Tucket

Lil Lass

Trixiebelle

3 Bayou Bushwhackers

Wong

Lovely Assistant

Mancha Roja

3 Lightning Bugs

I think you are spot on with Wong and Mah. I will challenge your assumption about the Ulix box though. My guess is 3 Piglets, Penelope, Ol' M, Sow, Ulix. Then again, the Sow might be a separate... Time will tell I guess :) (Set release date: before Brewmaster).

I unconditionally agree with Mah Tucket and Wong. But I think that such Ulix Crew Box would be a bit too much. Most Crew Boxes have Master, Totem, Henchman and usually 3 30mm models. But this one would have 1 50mm and 2 40mm models instead

There are quite a few boxes that doesn't fit that mould. Marcus, Ramos, Hoffman, Kirai, Dreamer...

There are quite a few boxes that doesn't fit that mould. Marcus, Ramos, Hoffman, Kirai, Dreamer...

Yeah... you are right. Claw and Fang - Marcus Crew Box has:

- Master

- Totem

- Henchman

- 50mm Enforcer

- 40mm Enforcer

- 40mm Minion

That looks like Ulix Crew Box Mat Mathonwy described. Sir, I owe you an apology.

• Like 1

Here's hoping all of these pig releases are getting us primed for a February Ulix release. Or Mah. Or Brewmaster. Seriously, I'll take any Gremlins crew box. Guild has all of theirs. Neverborn and Ressers (sorta) all but one. Ten Thunders and Outcasts (sorta) all but two. Arcanists are missing three. We really need some Gremlin love.

That said, I think Math is probably right on the money. I might guess three Wild Boars and the Sow gets her own box, but the Marcus parallel makes quite a bit of sense, too.

As others have said I pretty much agree with Math Mathonwy apart from the Ulix box.

I would be surprised if he got the Sow and Old Major in his box, I think this would be uneconomical for Wyrd.

I think probably one or the other and then either the boars or piglets, Maybe the taxidermist but not so sure of that either since he seems likes a separate purchase similar to the hog whisperer.

Mah Tucket

Lil Lass

Trixiebelle

3 Bayou Bushwhackers

Wong

Lovely Assistant

Mancha Roja

3 Lightning Bugs

These feels really light at $50, especially Mah with 1 Ht 2 and 5 Ht 1 models. And assuming Mancha is the same size as Lenny the Wong box would still be 2 Ht 1 models short of the Bayou Boss box. I expect them to "fill up" the boxes to match a $50 price.

These feels really light at $50, especially Mah with 1 Ht 2 and 5 Ht 1 models. And assuming Mancha is the same size as Lenny the Wong box would still be 2 Ht 1 models short of the Bayou Boss box. I expect them to "fill up" the boxes to match a $50 price.

Although the Ht really wouldn't matter that much it seems to be more balanced on "amount of plastic content" that ht or SS. Ht1 lighting bugs mate be larger than normal ht1 models because of the sculpted blasts and explosions that are in the artwork Kirai box is example of this at only 14ss or so out the box.

FWIW I predict:

Mah

Lass

Trixiebelle

3x bushwhackers

(If you think that's low compote to brewy art work)

Ulix

Penelope

Old major

2 wild boars

Wong

Assistant

3x bugs

And honestly probably sammy.

Single pack boxes of:

Sow

Mancha

3 gators

Mctavish

Kirai box is example of this at only 14ss or so out the box.

What does the SS cost have to do with anything? Vengeful Spirits have 4 human sized models, 2 smaller models and Ikiryo who is massive. Fun fact, the box doesn't close properly because the sprue is too large. :P

What does the SS cost have to do with anything? Vengeful Spirits have 4 human sized models, 2 smaller models and Ikiryo who is massive. Fun fact, the box doesn't close properly because the sprue is too large. :P

Typically the crew boxes came to 25-35ss before kirai meaning they were playable as stand alone straight out the box.

I did say that the boxes seem to be weighed on plastic content rather than model ht or ss cost though. Before kirai release you could safely assume that any box would contain an average of 30ss worth of models.

Typically the crew boxes came to 25-35ss before kirai meaning they were playable as stand alone straight out the box.

I did say that the boxes seem to be weighed on plastic content rather than model ht or ss cost though. Before kirai release you could safely assume that any box would contain an average of 30ss worth of models.

Ht is interesting because it gives a hint of how large a model will be (though with the scale problems of late it's perhaps not as large a hint as one would like :( ). And yes, most boxes are in that SS range (the median is 27) but I think Kirai, Dreamer, and Ramos show that they are prepared to step quite a bit outside that to fill a sprue.

Also the whole Master + totem + enforcer/henchman + 3 minions formula was much more common early on, later boxes have more exceptions than not.