Anyone receive Gencon order shipping confirmations yet?

mbowsher76

For those of you who have not gotten an email confirmation, you can use your order# as a reference # on the Fedex site to see if it has shipped.  Just use the track by reference # option at Fedex.  Mine shipped Wednesday and I have not gotten a shipping email, but found it this way.

Chris

and for those who didn't use Fedex because of huge price increases?

How are you guys getting fedex reference number to work :( every time I put the order number in (20217) it says it does not exist....I am kind of getting worried about were my zoraida is going >.< and the fate deck and wave 1 and wave 2 cards

2/3 of my orders have been shipped and the one that has not is the one with Zoraida in.  They made a mistake with Zoraidas cards and are holding all the website gencon orders that include her an extra couple of days to swap the cards out.  So if you have Zoraida in your order I would not worry about the fact it hasnt sent yet. 

Note that if you didn't choose FedEx, your order is currently being tied and duct taped to a specially-trained pig who will deliver the product post-haste after being released from the Wyrd pens.  However, if you're outside of North America, the order will take a bit longer as attaching the scuba gear to the pigs has proven more difficult than initially planned.

• Like 7

Order #19226. Card was billed, no tracking notification received yet, tried doing FedEx track by reference and it says "not found". My roommate is getting his stuff today or tomorrow, everyone else I know already got all their stuff, and they all ordered after me :/ Nothing in my order was marked as delayed (i.e., no zoraida, etc). Bit frustrating, but don't worry everyone, you aren't alone, seems we just flipped the wrong joker for order of processing.

First order came in today...still waiting confirmation, much less second order's arrival, but I ordered it 2 days after the first, so will probably be next week (which is fine, because it's just a Whiskey Golem, and I'm in no rush as Brewmaster crew isn't out yet anyway).

Another one who hasn't gotten any notification from Wyrd even though I placed my order the first day the GenCon stuff was available. They've happily taken my money from my bank but the lack of notice of any kind from them is a bit disturbing.

...none of you really thought they'd get all the orders packed and shipped on 8/20, right?

Even if there were no unforeseen issues (there were), the size of Wyrd and the quantities of orders (comparing some of the numbers here) would likely make it a 2-3 day job at the very least.

If you grabbed Zoraida, there are going to be delays as the wrong cards got in the box.  That's the only bump I'm aware of, but I'm sure there are other issues as well.  Be patient - you'll get your goodies.

And yes, the shipping was expensive and relatively speedy, but recall that's shipping time - packing time doesn't factor into it.

• Like 1

It's taken close to two weeks to pack and ship all the orders before.

The warehouse crew get one day off when they get back from the con, then they get handed huge piles of orders and work through whatever con crud decimates their ranks, but the other year the stack of orders was something like a foot high if I remember right. It takes time to pack all that.