Sexy art and renders!

Is it one artist doing all these amazing paintings? Seriously, top notch. I can't wait to blow all my money on them every month, lol.

and what do those effigies do? I see the old ones, now the new concepts but I only have the M2E rules.

Also, I can't wait to see how the Riders turn out in Plastics (if they are indeed in the works)

Effigies look great, but I'd say Nekima steals the show.  Damn, that's a hell of an improvement.  Nekima was one of the models I hated the most from the metal range due to looking so bizarrely awkward. 

That Lucky Effigy though...don't even play Gremlins and I want it XD

Effigies look great, but I'd say Nekima steals the show.  Damn, that's a hell of an improvement.  Nekima was one of the models I hated the most from the metal range due to looking so bizarrely awkward. 

That Lucky Effigy though...don't even play Gremlins and I want it XD

Heh, you can play all of the Effigies with Collodi. Can't wait to see the art or render for him.

One of the masters I'm most excited to see the new art direction for (since Mah and Ulix were already teased).

Can't say that I like the new nekima at all. To me it seems they got the medium of the sculpts reversed, the new Nekima looks Static, and would have been much better in metal. The old Nekima is much more dynamic and cool looking, and had she been done in plastic would have been such an amazing model.

the others are all interesting, but for my taste the performer, as it were, steals the show.

• Like 1