New Art on Twitter

Dirial

Looks like he is standing on something and pulling his trouser down around it which could explain his hieght

I thought this at first but looking at the box art and the render on the back of the box I dont think so.  It looks to me like he and the female young both have pretty long legs and arms.  Her less so than him, but still it seems that way to me. 

Also the female youngs' head looks too big in the picture above in this thread. 

I like how even the Wyrd team has an issue basing the Brass Arachnid - probably should have thought that one through before the production stage XD  It's a nice model at least.

The Young LaCroix appear to be teenage LaCroix that have the same gene pool as Lenny...

Do we have a M2E or even plastic example of this? Thus far, every plastic model I can think of has been a dead ringer for the artwork (or as close as possible).

Additionally - boo to new Colette. If you can't make her look like Zatanna Zatara without conversion, then you've failed at making a Colette model.

Somer is quite different in pose and mildly different in clothing.

#193 icon_share.png

Loveless, on 31 Jul 2014 - 04:32 AM, said:snapback.png

Somer is quite different in pose and mildly different in clothing.

And alot easier to convert, and one of the few masters I've bought so far that I felt was worth having a go at converting, the majority of the wave one masters I've bought don't leave much room for conversions as their so delicate and I'd hate to risk ruining a nice model with a bad conversion.

The Colette artwork as no worse than the artwork for Dashel or Kirai and probably more easily converted - conversions are the spice of life...... 

Lord...if that's Malifaux's "Rat King" in the coat and little metal crown...I'm just so happy with that art XD

Eternal Flame and Komainu do not look like I imagined - especially the latter, given its characteristics.  I'm not annoyed in the slightest - art looks good.

Snowstorm looks spectacular in the new art.  I don't really see anything that seems disappointing...nicely done, Wyrd.

• Like 1

Thank you Duck21 and Gmorts! Much appreciated!

I really appreciate Miss Ery having so few pieces. It seems that Wyrd is going a bit crazy with the complexity of their kits (Hannah is the ultimate example, I guess).

Waldgeists look good in the flesh and Hanged look a bit better than in the renders. The Samurai are a mild disappointment - not bad but not as good as I thought they would look. The giant Young LaCroix are still a travesty. Voodoo Doll is surprisingly big but looks great.

Mouse looks like a Christmas Elf, though a different paintjob should fix him up nice and proper. Philip and the Nurse look better than I expected them to (for some reason I had really low expectations for them) but since they will likely only be available in the Molly box, I will probably skip them since I have the rest of the likely box contents. Luckily they don't seem very hot game-wise. Snowstorm looks amazing!

What makes Mouse look stupid is the nose and beard combo, not the colour of his clothing. I certainly hope the actual model is less cartoony, but since they had no qualms about making Willie look like crap in the same way I'm not holding my breath.