Nightmare/Miss Speculation for GenCon 2014

Kalkris

Well if Nathan/Eric decide to do an unreleased crew, I'm going to put my money on Ulix. They might see it as making up for the late release of the Wave 1 Gremlin plastics and besides, there's something oddly appealing about Nightmare Pigs. ;)

For the Miss model, I'm going guess she'll be 10-Thunders and either the Lone Swordsman or the Katanaka Sniper. Mind you, I've always pictured the Sniper as a female so maybe the Swordsman then?

Personally though, I'm hoping for a Nightmare Marcus Box. Specifically Marcus...the Pigmaster, complete with Myranda dressed as a Hog Whisperer, a few piglets and maybe a Wild Board or two. And a Pigalope. Can't forget the Pigalope. ;)

• Like 4

Now I have noticed something of a trend with the nightmare editions.. mostly they are all a bit different. Tara's was an unreleased crew, and pioneer for 2E. Dreamer/LCB, and Teddy were just two standalone purchases with no crew attached. Dead Justice was one Lady Justice crew, that were intended proxies for various resser models, etc. hell, the Hanging tree is Terrain! 

I would like to see the next Nightmare release be a "verses" set, which would Include Sonnia Criid, Vs Rasputina. Two nightmare alt sculpts posed dynamically as if attacking with a spell or something. It would have a cool theme in my opinion. they are both popular masters, and they haven't used any arcanists for nightmare models. I could see wyrd doing this.

And as far as the Miss model. . . 

Miss Direction is supposed to be an outcast according to Fall shematic,

But I still think Miss Match would be great for Alt Viktorias ;)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...