Ratty

Resurrectionist Summoning Cards

Though it might take two cards (a front Corpse and a back Scrap one), any chance of a Levi card?

Like the Seamus card.... or my favourite the McMourning Card, which would say YOU DON'T USE CARDS

• Like 2

Seamus and McMourning Cards would still be nice :(

McMournings could include making Flesh Constructs, summoning dogs, guild autopsies?

As for Seamus... well would still be nice dammit!

:)

Seamus and McMourning Cards would still be nice :(

McMournings could include making Flesh Constructs, summoning dogs, guild autopsies?

As for Seamus... well would still be nice dammit!

:)

the McMourning card would just say:

abra cadaver trigger:  Flesh construct

Died of poison: Canine Remains

he's as limited a summoner as Seamus is, arguably more so since his summonings are all byproducts of other events.

he's as limited a summoner as Seamus is, arguably more so since his summonings are all byproducts of other events.

Ah, but that's what makes him awesome. Killed something with expunge, as you were going to do anyway? HAVE A FREE FLESHIE!

6 hours ago, vankender said:

I quickly created updated cards, with the new models from wave4 - maybe someone finds them useful...

There's Nico, Mollies, Kirai, Dreamer, Karina, Sandeep and Asami. 

The images can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1apr2j8tm2hqga3/AACypws7M-VWWAM6P7FSoQWka?dl=0

Student of Viscera should be 12 :crowfor horror Molly. Draugr is different cost on Molly horror and Molly spirit/Nicodem (I don't have the book yet so don't know which one is correct). Draugr also appears on Molly spirit but not on Kirai, apart from belles they should be the same (Draugr isn't a belle, is it?).

• Like 1

Draugr's 8SS, characteristics:  Minion, Undead, Revenant, Horror.  The Draugr should be on "Horror" Molly's list at 12 (10+8-6) and not be on "Spirit" Molly's list.

So it looks like "Horror" Molly has a typo, the 13:crow box is supposed to be a 12:crowbox.

• Like 1

Ok, there was a typo indeed. I corrected the Horror Molly card under the link above (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1apr2j8tm2hqga3/AACypws7M-VWWAM6P7FSoQWka?dl=0) and it now looks like this.

Draugr is different cost on Molly horror and Molly spirit/Nicodem

Well, he's not on Spirit Molly at all, but I don't see why it should be a different cost on Nico list - both Nico and Molly have Ca 6, TN 10+cost, requiring Crows. 

MollyHorror.jpg

On 2016/8/19 at 2:04 AM, vankender said:

Well, he's not on Spirit Molly at all, but I don't see why it should be a different cost on Nico list - both Nico and Molly have Ca 6, TN 10+cost, requiring Crows.

I don't think that reply was a request to change Nico's card, but just pointing out the discrepancy caused by the typo. :mellow: