Old Model You Want in New Plastic

Mentat_Canis

So with the new plastic's looking good with a ton of pieces, what is an old model in metal that you would like reworked. I know for me I would pay another $35 for a plastic Nekima. The main reason is so I don't have to worry about all my pins staying or skinny metal bits bending.

Other Models that would be nice would be old Misaki for the broken spear, and duet for their little arm joints and for easier magnetizing.

Belles! Those umbrellas practically break under their own weight it feels like

Yes!! the umprellas are god awful!!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

If we are going to bring up alt sculpts too, I want alt sculpts for the henchmen

After fiddling for hours putting together the Thunder box, the Archers (those goddamn hats!) and various other plastic models, it was actually a huge relief to open Kaeris' set and realise that the only assembly required was to glue Kaeris' wings on. While I much prefer plastic as a material to work with, and I think the sharp, dynamic sculpts of the new minis are incredible, I really didn't enjoy fitting together models made up of eleven billion impossibly tiny pieces each.

Really, this becomes a question of "Which models do you want to see re-sculpted?" To be honest, I'm not too fussed - I don't have a problem with any of the existing sculpts (except Candy and Kade, but I don't play Neverborn) so while it would be nice to have everything in plastic, it won't bother me if that never happens.

I'd want plastic punk zombies -- those swords are really not feasible in soft metal. I still haven't finished building my metal ones, as I need to replace the swords first.

I agree with this... I am not the biggest fan of the old models anyway and seeing how great the ashigaru look, I think that new punk zombies would be awesome.

I'd also like to see plastic necropunks because I think that cooler things could be done with them in plastic. (And because I want a horde of them now, so a huge sprue of 6 would be awesome. :) )

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I would love a little box of half a dozen or so Mindless Zombies.

And this...