October release - Kaeris, but no Kaeris box??

CannonFodder

I know Nathan meant that sarcastically (and I found it hysterical, BTW, really!) but seriously I do think a "mystery figure" in an unmarked box would be quite cool. I mean, we can trust Wyrd to provide a great miniature, right? I say do it. Make it a Gencon special next year, it'll fly off the shelves.

And a plain brown box stamped with Guild "Top Secret" emblems or such would be so fluffy.

I know Nathan meant that sarcastically (and I found it hysterical, BTW, really!) but seriously I do think a "mystery figure" in an unmarked box would be quite cool. I mean, we can trust Wyrd to provide a great miniature, right? I say do it. Make it a Gencon special next year, it'll fly off the shelves.

And a plain brown box stamped with Guild "Top Secret" emblems or such would be so fluffy.

I suggested a similar thing for Puppet Wars because I thought it would be fun and it received some support on the forum.

Not sure this would work as well since you can already buy Malifaux singles. If I want something, I'll buy it. The only thing that might entice me would be if the price were reduced. Say, $4-5 for the 'mystery' figure. Then I might do it. But to pay full rate and not get what I want, I don't think I'd be interested in that.

Though you're right, the packaging could be cool! When I was a kid in the early '70's you could occasionally find Matchbox cars packaged in 'matchbox' style boxes. It made them feel a little more special for some reason.

Looking forward to November when the things in the two box sets will be purchasable individually.

I have to say however, that I'm a little disappointed that there seems to only be a single Avatar released every month. At that rate, book 5 will almost be out by the time they're all released. A 2 year wait is a awfully long time.... :(

Looking forward to November when the things in the two box sets will be purchasable individually.

I have to say however, that I'm a little disappointed that there seems to only be a single Avatar released every month. At that rate, book 5 will almost be out by the time they're all released. A 2 year wait is a awfully long time.... :(

There's only 20, Chief - I make that 20 months max or 1.666 years...

Edited by FearLord

who says something about 1 avatar every month? even if they do that, they will only ever be able to release 3-4 models a month,

alternate

twisting fate model

every model from rising powers will be available in october.

50 models (70 with every alternate) 2 years, is 2 models (3 with alternate) every month, i don't think they will do that ;)

the first 2 avatars are together with a lot of models from rising powers,

lets say they will do 5 models a month (not much at all). it will be finished within 14 months. so there will be more avatars, but not now