How do you pronounce Criid?

mbowsher76

I'm with Tuesday: Sonya Creed. Three syllables. As for my understanding of the English language, two consecutive vowels lengthens that vowel's sound. Only in this case, slightly altering the sound too.

well, if i would pronounce this in my language i would say "cried" i pronounce "ie" as english pronounce them "ee" so sonya creed would be my answer as well :D

After spending time looking at actual linguistic examples with "ii" in them... I think kree-ihd is a pretty good phonetic for it.

Plus, its a sold middle ground.

This... may be a suitable compromise.

In any case, we know which master had the worst time with substitute teachers in school.

All this debating. From now on I'll just call her Legs the WitchHunter.

Coming this fall to FOX

Legs the WitchHunter

Join Legs and her co-workers Boobs and Butt as they go on zany adventures and fight dangerous men. See Legs track down the most notorious magic users in Malifaux, all while juggling her hectic love life. Will she finally hook up with her long time co-worker Sam, or will that young Nino steal her heart. All this and a sas talking Governors Proxy named Max.

Tuesdays at 8 PM/7 Central just following Malifaux Idol.

And stick around after for Malifaux's got Talent(for killing)