What have you modeled/painted today?

edonil

Started modeling up my Big Daddies (Desolation Engines) yesterday. Pretty pumped about them. :)

This, I am looking forward to. I'm loving how that crew is turning out. Wish my sculpting and modeling skills were good enough to take a stab at something similar.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some work on Mortimer's face last night using a magnifying headset. I'm so geeked with how much better it looks now that I can see what I'm doing properly.

I have a set of 'helping hands' for soldering with a magnifying glass on it. I really need to try using it the next time I work on a face.

Braver man than me, the thought of breaking up a mini that's already that well painted and risking the chance of paint flaking/chipping or the glue clouding the paint makes me cringe slightly, but then i don't paint that well... but great work

My lunchtime painting has got my 3 alt Silurids nearly complete (may even post pics when i get home), just eyes and wispy bits of hair to go

I normally paint in fits and starts but I've found with the smaller scope of minis to tackle for a fully painted crew it's really got me fired up to paint again, even though the stuff i'm currently working on will rarely see play

Braver man than me, the thought of breaking up a mini that's already that well painted and risking the chance of paint flaking/chipping or the glue clouding the paint makes me cringe slightly, but then i don't paint that well... but great work

Pfft...if it's anything like my Mannequins and Coryphee, the arms will break off on their own at some point anyways. :tongue1:

Got the Kimono and mask painted on my first Onryo...still messing with flesh tone, and not sure about the fan, but I did manage to figure out my three primary colors for my spirits (and possibly any Ressers I do). Going to visit a game shop out where I'm vacationing, hoping to find some Malifaux there!

Yay finished it off, next up is performer in same colours ;)

photo-17.jpg

Now that i look at it i might break off that right arm and hyper-extend it, get it really exaggerated

She looks gorgeous! Very nicely done!

As for what I'm sculpting currently I have the beginings of some over-sized (unintentionally) parasols for converting a pair of Hollow Waifs to Belles