Malifaux Map?

edonil

You sir are few posts away from being kidnapped Old School style with the black van everything and being forced to spill ALL THE BEANS!!! :gone:

I always thought the Old School style of kidnapping is tying him to traintracks and laughing while sporting a villainous moustache...

on topic: i want this map! oO

You're sick! Sick I tell you! The only way to heal yourself is to send me that map so I can use.....er....dispose of it.

I have the plywood still, going to cut it and put it as the bottom of my portable Malifaux tabletop so that when you lift the foam sheet you'll see the map underneath.

I always thought the Old School style of kidnapping is tying him to traintracks and laughing while sporting a villainous moustache...

on topic: i want this map! oO

Maybe he was thinking of Old School the movie!

[ame]

[/ame]

Ahhh... memories..

Oh, wait for Twisting Fates, you might like that map a bit better ...

This statement does not intrigue me, nor am I excited. This teaser falls flat on my ears like the pre-flight announcement on a trans-Atlantic flight. I am dead inside. GenCon will be here eventually. No rush. Whatever.

:twitch: