Another round of alternate sculpt requests.

Honestly, I'd prefer practicality over aesthetics;

Flesh Construct (you know McMourning is going to summon more than one)

Bayou Gremlins (you know you want to... :D)

Piglets / Stuffed Piglets

War Pig (War Sow!)

Insidious Madness

Nurse (kidding :D )

Gunsmith (this is more a warning. ;) )

Guardian/Hunter/Watcher

I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones that come to mind/I care about. ;)

The December Acolyte needs a new sculpt badly. He's quite short compared to most humans in the line and poorly represents the weapons that the model is supposed to be armed with.

On a slightly less serious note, I'd love to see a complete set of Masters in appropriate attire for a dress ball; but in action poses, as if the party has gone horribly awry. I'd pay quite well for that as a limited edition set.

On even less serious note, I'd also pay well for a limited Masters set featuring them in period bathing costumes.

The December Acolyte needs a new sculpt badly. He's quite short compared to most humans in the line and poorly represents the weapons that the model is supposed to be armed with.

Really? I think the acolyte is one of the best sculpts - definetly one of my favourites :S He needs a slight buff ruleswise though :)

Like Rathnard I'd prefer alternatives for those you'd actually use more of than one during a game..

Giant Mosqito x3 (!!)

Teddy

Mature Nephilim

Flesh Construct (!)

Watcher (!)

Mannequin

Insidious Madness

Desperate Mercenaries (okay so they haven't been released yet, but I need x4 (!))

And to a lesser extent:

Shikome

Lelu

Lilitu

Silent One

Actually coming to think of it - I don't think this was intended as a wishlist thread? xD

I think Jonas was asking us as a community what suggestions we had for his situation..

I don't know about a Perdita alternative (longhaired cowboy-chick? Eh..), but as a Lilith you could just look in the Nekima alternatives threads there's alot of succubus' out there that'd probably fit..

On a slightly less serious note, I'd love to see a complete set of Masters in appropriate attire for a dress ball; but in action poses, as if the party has gone horribly awry. I'd pay quite well for that as a limited edition set.

On even less serious note, I'd also pay well for a limited Masters set featuring them in period bathing costumes.

Oh yes!! to both! The ball idea is awesome, and should be done....come on Wyrd!

Zoraida in a bathing costume. Surely that's her over-dressed?

• 3 weeks later...

kind of like a set based on one of the stories in wyrd chronicles where Leveticus and Rusty Alice go to a party Ramos and the union are hosting at the new pump station?

I'd go with more canine remains, another flesh construct sculpt if I weren't making my own, rotten belles

McMourning in an 'It's Alive!' pose

Edited by G. Footman

Belles. I use more than i have unique sculpts for, though i can use some reaper models. also im totally on board with packets of Mannequins.

We've been suggesting Mixing around Belles, Hollow Waifs and Performers in order to make enough unique sculpts of each in a crew or two.

In fact I have another Performer waiting a bit of green stuff and a paint job to make a new Hollow Waif for a Brawl with that Master....

As much as I'd love to see some new sculpts I'd prefer to continue seeing the focused development that we've had so far. Getting the next book, and this book's models done is a bit higher on my personal Wyrd wish list.

Now with that said.... Perdita in a gown? Perdita in a bathing suit? Yes please.

Please?