Malifaux Book 2 FACTS!

EricJ

Hi All, due to a little confusion some people have had assuming that Malifaux Book 2 was going to be a redesign of the main rulebook, I figured I'd post up some official facts about Malifaux Book 2:

- It is an expansion, not a redesign.

- It will not contain the basic rules for the game, you will require book 1 for Malifaux rules.

- It will contain some additional rules including expanded encounters and Henchmen.

- It will contain at least 1 new master for each faction.

- It will contain several new minions and a totem for the new master.

- It will contain additional minions themed for each master

- It will contain a Gremlin chapter.

- It will contain all new fiction and artwork.

There's more...but I figure that's enough of a teaser? :)

Thanks All!

Eric

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it has been said before but Wyrd's presence on the forum's and willingness to provide significant info at early stages is very refreshing.

It does stop me spending my money elsewhere as I always know there are Malifaux things I want to buy in the pipeline!

Thanks for the info.

+12, I run a hobby group :)

Book 2 will not raise the national deficit.

Book 2 does not mean the terrorists win.

Book 2 does not make babies cry (that's my job).

Book 2 is chock full of awesome.

Book 2 will not (unfortunately) be subtitled Electric Boogaloo

Edited by Keltheos

At the risk of trying to squeeze more informational blood from the tight-lipped stone, will the new Outcast Master use existing Outcast models? The current Outcast setup of each Master using their own non-cross-over minions is a little at odds with all the other factions who can share a bit.

Book 2 will not (unfortunately) be subtitled Electric Boogaloo

I personally prefer the third runner up after Electric Boogaloo: Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot Cowboy Hobos With Chain-Katanas And Several Revolvers And The Power Of Friendship Fighting Vampire Nazis With Dark Magic Riding Cyborg Dinosaurs With Head Mounted Lasers Voiced By Kevin Michael Richardson Attacked by Snakes On A Submarine Jet With Desert Polar Bears Crashing Into An Ancient Zeppelin With Alien Anacondas In SPACE With Chuck Norris And Samuel L Jackson With Lesbian Time Travelling Bikini Werewolf Catgirls Dual Wielding Febreze

Hi All, due to a little confusion some people have had assuming that Malifaux Book 2 was going to be a redesign of the main rulebook, I figured I'd post up some official facts about Malifaux Book 2:

- It will not contain the basic rules for the game, you will require book 1 for Malifaux rules.

- It will contain some additional rules including expanded encounters and Henchmen.

Thanks All!

Eric

Book 2 will be the doom of you all!

Do not listen to this snake-tongued wizard who runs the devil's errands!

...seriously, I think I saw him picking up the guys laundry.

Hmm, from what we keep hearing it looks like the Avatar rules will be left for book 3 or later.

In any case it looks like a winner.

*continues hoping for more creepy Neverborn children* :D

Thanks All!

Eric

I'm just hoping for those avatars... :)

Keep thinking, I would live to see wyrd doing this differently from warmahordes, confront, etc; and make the masters capable to turn into avatar for DURING the game. Let's say by sacrificing (merging with) their totems.

Thanks for the teaser, Eric! Now I'm glad I did stick to ressers only, not buying into every faction. I would have to drop something sooner or later, this way I can just keep getting them. :D