Misakis worst enemy?

FredSpaghett

2 hours ago, FredSpaghett said:

Hello Misaki players.

If you should point out one single master/crew, perhaps 2...

Which Master do you find it hardest to beat?

What models destroys your gameplay with misakis the most?

Thanks in advance

Purely theory, but gotta expect Lady J and Tara, just for making Misaki have to stay on the table or eat lots of incoming whacks (and J has all the shooting).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Purely theory, but gotta expect Lady J and Tara, just for making Misaki have to stay on the table or eat lots of incoming whacks (and J has all the shooting).

I'd agree that those are probably the two worst masters to face, and any model with the ability to target Buried models is going to change how you play Misaki. Jedza and Molly also deserve a mention as rough masters to take Misaki into (imo). Every shadow marker you drop and don't use is a potential draw two for the opponent. Jedza is even worse if Jessie tags along, as then shadow markers can also be 1 scrap marker, 1 ss or 1 scheme marker, and 1+ cards drawn (Looted Supplies) for the opponent.

Hoffman2 is probably going to be the somewhere between LJ/Tara and Jedza/Molly, as your shadow markers will fuel his pylon markers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PiersonsMuppeteer said:

Are Torakage and Crime Bosses able to target enemy Shadow markers w/ bonus action? Could push the matchup in Misaki’s favor if so.

I don't believe so ( I think friendly covers both types of markers, or they would write it the way the wrote Ivan's Converter ),[s] but Minako can use any shadow marker to summon from. [\s]

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Adran said:

I don't believe so ( I think friendly covers both types of markers, or they would write it the way the wrote Ivan's Converter ), but Minako can use any shadow marker to summon from. 

That’s how I read it too, but Colette’s Showstopper and Surveyor’s Quake has friendly before & after the “or”.

Minako is any Scrap or friendly shadow marker.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 year later...

Based on gaming experiences then for me the most difficult masters to play against were Asami, Hamlyn and Pandora.

Asami's crews marker removal made it very hard to play, Hamlyns blight tokens can dish out a lot of otherwise avoidable damage and Pandora dishing out conditions to then use them for ping damage or just ruining your game play was not fun at all!