ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesy Blue

What the legit maximum you can get a model's minimum damage flip up to?

.... and it has to be a flip; none of this fitting 35 bases around a model for Greed or the infinite number of Blight Tokens you can get for Bleeding Disease, like a legitimate A/B/C flip where A is as high as you can get it.

I'm stuck at 5 minimum like 3 different ways (Hannah, Mancha Roja, Malifaux Rats), but I remember hearing other people getting higher numbers by combining improbable nonsense with improbable nonsense on top of improbable nonsense.

Show me your improbable nonsense!

Can add Mah and (psuedo-)Titania to the list of min 5. I don't know of anyone that can get to min 6 damage on a damage flip(unless you count intuition with Red Joker in it shenanigans).

Titania can technically consistently go higher against certain enemy crews(like tricksy) thanks to them adding their own hazardous terrain into the mix while not being able to ignore their hazardous terrain.

M3 has a lot fewer damage buffs. I can't remember any way to get above a 5/x/x track (With the sever maximum being 9), but if you're allowing things like pushing through hazardous, then Hannah can get pretty high. (Not sure if you're including things like extra damage from charge through as well)

4 hours ago, Adran said:

(Not sure if you're including things like extra damage from charge through as well)

I was sticking with only actual damage flips... not other incidental damage (black blood, blade rush, make way, etc) at this time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 3:49 PM, Adran said:

I may have missed something, but I can't beat Hannah with a possible 5/7/9 for any part of the damage track.

If you flip the RJ then its 10 max damage for her, which I think is highest in the game.

Can certainly 1 punch things but yeah she has easy access to 5/7/9