Speedguyjp

5 minutes ago, PerkyAntihero said:

Hello, All. Gonna jump in here with the other avatar swappers instead of making a new forum post, if thats alright. Kinda new to playing so new to the forums also. I have avatar Hamelin and McMourning and would like to a trade for avatar Sonia ideally, or one of the Neverborn avatars.

Best

Hey, please check your PMs.

My group has:

-a Nicodem/Decay

-a Ramos/Invention

-a McMourning/Athanasia (tentatively taken)

Hoping for Kirai/Vengeance, Zori/Fate, Viks/Slaughter, or basically any cool female characters. Also open to: Somer/Indulgence, Dreamer/Imagination, Pandy/Insanity, Lilith/Nature's Malevolence, Hoffman/Amalgamation.

Also have extra Miss Terious and Miss Step minis from another sale. Let me know if you're interested! ♥️

Edited by archivista

This page is a great idea, hoping to get in on this madness considering I didn't get any Avatars I wanted :(

I have: Som'er & Peaches and Lady Justice

I'm looking for: Dreamer or Viktorias

Other stuff I have that I have laying around and I'm willing to trade to secure the Viktorias/Avatar of Slaughter: TTB Hannah, Alt Reva, He-Kome, and the following 1st Edition metal crew boxes: McMourning, Lady Justice, and Perdita

Thanks and good luck on everyone's trades!

3 hours ago, archivista said:

My group has:

-a Nicodem/Decay

-a Ramos/Invention

-a McMourning/Athanasia

Hoping for Kirai/Vengeance, Zori/Fate, Viks/Slaughter, or basically any cool female characters. Also open to: Somer/Indulgence, Dreamer/Imagination, Pandy/Insanity, Lilith/Nature's Malevolence, Hoffman/Amalgamation.

Also have extra Miss Terious and Miss Step minis from another sale. Let me know if you're interested! ♥️

Hi archivista, please check your PMs.