Ideas for upcoming errata (outcast)

Ming

But that would change Bishop's damage track from 2/3/4 to 2/3/5 and that, plus the additional 1" range, would be too much for a 9 Soul Stone Enforcer.

... see, it sounds dumb when you say it out loud, too.  This is a perfect fix, I'm all for it.

3 hours ago, Zebo said:

But we really still think that they are gonna make a Errata? 

1. An Errata and FAQ? I have no doubts.
  2. When? I would guess before the end of June.
  3. Adjustments in a similar way as they were done during the beta? I don't think so, maybe in 2021.

The problem is that most of the people are thinking (and asking) for point 3 :P

1 hour ago, Ming said:

I'd like Freikorps Scout to get Sniper back.

The problem is I understand why they don't get Sniper back, and it's really obvious:  18" Grenades & 22" Rocket Launchers that ignore Concealment & Friendly Fire.

That said, just add Sniper's wording to Clockwork Rifle in italics, then we're good!

16 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

The problem is I understand why they don't get Sniper back, and it's really obvious:  18" Grenades & 22" Rocket Launchers that ignore Concealment & Friendly Fire.

That said, just add Sniper's wording to Clockwork Rifle in italics, then we're good!

Yes, I totally get this. But Riflemen can use Sniper with grenades, too.

Guild get grenades?

<checks app as I have yet to play against Guild this edition still>

Ohhhh, they have a generic upgrade... and it doesn't go away?!

So it's probably just the the Rocket Launcher they're worried about.

1 hour ago, Zebo said:

I've said itinerario before, it would be great to add to their profile the "Create Trap" Action with in-built Reposition trigger, so with a 6 they can create a Pit Trap marker and push 3"

They already have access to Land Mines with Reposition.

37 minutes ago, Ming said:

They already have access to Land Mines with Reposition.

Yeah, but not in-built and need Von Schill for this. 

35 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

I'd keep it in theme and make them Land Mines.

The fact is that Land Mines action is way better, since it puts two markers and has longer range, 

21 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

1. His drinking is a "problem" rather than a bonus.

2.  A self heal bonus action on a free totem that has healing and Arcane Reservoir?  Get outta here!

If he has time to heal up, your opponent is doing it wrong. Df 5  WP 4 and 4 wounds with no other defensive tech. 1 activation from most "okay" models should kill him (if not 1 ap). I really don't think a self heal action would change him. It's kind of like the regen + 1 you see on corrupted hounds. It won't save them. 

I think it is hard to argue for changes to Doc Mitchell. Arcane reservoir plus a heal is strong. Though, using his heal effectively without getting him killed is the tricky part. 

• Agree 3

13 hours ago, Alerteddonkey42 said:

I think it is hard to argue for changes to Doc Mitchell. Arcane reservoir plus a heal is strong. Though, using his heal effectively without getting him killed is the tricky part. 

I agree that his healing is tricky to accomplish.