Resurr Book!

Paddywhack

Got a shipping notice that my Resurr book will arrive on Thursday, but even better, I got my link for the free e-version. :) 

Haven't read it all yet, but there is new artwork for Flesh Constructs, Zombie Chihauhua, Philip and the Nanny (I think), Rabble Risers, and Soul Porter.

The art for the Rabble Risers looks very good. I already have two painted Punk Zombies and the new Skellywags to assemble. Not sure I need even more Rabble Risers... or do I....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Got a shipping notice that my Resurr book will arrive on Thursday, but even better, I got my link for the free e-version. :) 

Haven't read it all yet, but there is new artwork for Flesh Constructs, Zombie Chihauhua, Philip and the Nanny (I think), Rabble Risers, and Soul Porter.

The art for the Rabble Risers looks very good. I already have two painted Punk Zombies and the new Skellywags to assemble. Not sure I need even more Rabble Risers... or do I....

It's frustrating, new Molly art looks *really* good.   How many Mollys is too many Mollys?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, MajorUndead said:

With the newly released app, I've seen the new artwork for Phillip & The Nanny and the Rabble Risers! I need that new Molly box :D

Ooh - good idea. I just looked at all three and holy molly, they are sweet. Guess I'll be buying even more Rabble Risers... My old ones are going on the shelf or up for sale I think between the Skellywags and these new sculpts. 

• Agree 1