Getting Lady J up the board

Mikes

9 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

That being said the guardian and the pale rider are my two favorite options for it.

I agree these are our best options for movement! I use the Pale Rider a lot with my Sonnia crew too. I don't own any Hoffman so never tried the guardian but pushing 2 models 10'' turn 1 is pretty amazing movement boost!

7 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

Something I really don't get about this edition.

In the "Fluff" putting someone in a pine box is a hugely traumatic experience. The fact that the action was mostly used (across 2 editions) to protect your melee models to get the into the fight was always a bit strange.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

20 minutes ago, Adran said:

In the "Fluff" putting someone in a pine box is a hugely traumatic experience. The fact that the action was mostly used (across 2 editions) to protect your melee models to get the into the fight was always a bit strange.

It was used mostly to protect papa loco buff on Sonnia :D 

As for the Subject. Lady Justice has a 14" charge range with Leap for 3 attacks. She doesn't really need movement help that much.

3 minutes ago, trikk said:

As for the Subject. Lady Justice has a 14" charge range with Leap for 3 attacks. She doesn't really need movement help that much.

I must disagree. A 5" push on LJ is equivalent to a melee 6 with 3 min damage with probably :+flip. It heps a lot :)

28 minutes ago, Adran said:

And to evacuate fellow Guardsmen at least once. Pine Box transportation was backed by fluff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adran said:

That makes more sense to me than a balancing argument.  I don't think I saw them used as a taxi after about wave 2 (papa box was it's own thing).

But given that I wish it had more negative effect than it does.  Fire and all, yanno?

5 hours ago, GameSoHard said:

Pale Rider is probably a good choice because there’s some undead synergy with domadores. Also probably a good choice  because Pale Rider is ridiculously good imo. 

One of my big worries is that if the versatile models (in this case the Stewie and pale and maybe effigy) turn out to be too good, m3e guild will end up another edition of guild superfriends.